Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Baranowski

I had a scheduled appointment with Dr Baranowski,Robert. and unfortunately I had made a wrong turn of the highway .when I realized it . I immediate called the doctors office to informed them I be 10 to 15 minute late and explain to them what had happen . Unfortunately, when I arrived at the office I signed in and waited to be call . After being in waiting room for half hour . The reception call me to inform that the doctors can't see me and I need to reschedule another appointment. To take a seat and someone will call me to do that .While I waited for another 15 more minute in the waiting room before I was called up to set up another appointment without being able to check my calendar schedule However, on the follow up appointment I was not able to make and I cancel the appointment. And fast forward a few years. I made appointment once again to see the doctor . . I was a series a question why I needed to see the doctor and I reply that I was concern with the blood that I notice in my stool. The week before the appointment the office contact me to inform that the doctors will not be available and have to reschedule.. after hearing my plead that I felt it is urgent they've see the any that day . The appointment was kept the same time but with his assistant instead . Unfortunately , 2 hour before the appointment time on 2/8/17 the office called to inform me the appointment is being cancel due to the doctor will not be in office.. I they want to reschedule for the Monday 2/13/17 but I have to travel town of wading River which is 25 minute further east from their office . Which I did not approve off and definitely will be checking the medical journal for new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

All you need to know is the well-documented Malpractice suit on HealthGrades and all over the web: Roseman vs. Baranowski Settlement (10/12/2011) Amount or Range: Average Nature of Complaint: County of event: Sufolk County, NY. State: New York

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Very Good Doctor, he is patient and aswers all of your questions. Just have your questions ready because he is busy and gets done with you pretty fast. Other than that he is caring, gentle and knowledgdable. Also, i've never had to wait more than 5 minutes when i had an appointment... the bad part is getting an appointment it could take up to 2 months!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

takes time to answer your questions, caring, patient man. He asks you questions and sees if anything new has developed. Recommend him highly

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Robert J. Baranowski's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)