Ratings for Dr. Alan J. Weiss

After having surgery in Sarasota Fl. I needed my stitches out while visiting my family in Md. Dr. Weiss was kind enough to fit me in and remove my stitches. He was quite friendly, very knowledgeable and made my experience quite nice. After hearing him talk about my procedure I realized just how good he was. I was so impressed I am recommending him to my frioand collegues.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I recently visited Dr. Alan Weiss to get a mole removed. He explained to me the reason it needed to be removed and he made me feel confident and comfortable throughout the process. He performed a spectacular surgery to remove it. I need to say I was a bit scared but, his enthusiastic energy was contagious and his medical knowledge calmed my nerves. Now I'm on my way to recovery with no signs of any cancerous mole on my body. Thank you Dr. Alan, I will definitely go back to you if I need anything else done.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

From the moment I met Dr. Weiss I knew he was focused and caring. He looked at me as person and then considered my problem. He was all about safety and explaining CAREFULLY the risks of the procedure and how he would try to avoid any problems / complications at all costs. He sent me for studies to help him prepare for the surgery, and fought as a strong PATIENT ADVOCATE for the approval of my procedure by my insurance company. I had waited almost literally my whole life for this procedure and trusted no one more than Dr. Weiss, and he DID NOT let me down. I will be grateful to him for the rest my life...

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Weiss was very personalable! He was prompt and resolved my issue immediately.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Alan Weiss is a true magic-worker! His work is very natural, the scarring is minimal. I couldn't be happier with the work he has done; the recovery was seamless and he delivered exactly what I wanted. Overall, a wonderful doctor to work with and highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Weiss. He was very straightforward and direct with me through every step of my procedure, before, during, and after. He took the time to explain and assure me that any concerns I had were normal and never made me feel that any questions I had were silly or insignificant. He is very skilled and I would highly recommend Dr. Weiss.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Took my daughter to see him with a cut to her face and he treated her very well

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

After seeing another surgeon for an identical procedure, I was left with horrible scars on my body and I have been asked numerous times "WHAT HAPPENED!?!" about the one that apparently looks like someone burned the back of my neck. Dr. Weiss was able to remove 5 moles from my face and with his knowledge of suture styles and incisions angles, no one has ever commented on the practically invisible scars. When someone asks about the "burn" on my neck, I refer them to my face. Using a mirror, (since even I have forgotten where they are) I must look very closely to point them out while telling others that choosing the right surgeon the first time would have saved me a lot of trouble. I have since referred ALL of my friends and family to him if they need ANY type of plastic surgery. I wish I were able to show picture proof with this review of the difference a surgeon can make. THANK YOU DR. WEISS!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Weiss is a highly competent and knowledgeable doctor and surgeon. In 2003 and 2004 he performed carpal tunnel surgery on both my wrists. The surgeries were 100% successful and I have had no problems since then. He recently treated me for problem with my right arm and wrist resulting from an issue with a nerve in my neck. Again, all is now well in that area. He also performed successful carpal tunnel surgery on my wife's right wrist prior to my surgeries, and afterward removed a cyst from her left wrist with a complete recovery on her part. Dr. Weiss has displayed nothing but competence and a caring attitude to us both in all respects at all times. Albert Bowers

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Weiss is an excellent surgeon and quickly and effectively resolved the issues related to my leg and hand. I highly recommend Dr. Weiss and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Alan J. Weiss's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD