Ratings for Dr. Christopher P. Crotty

50 minute wait that could have been explained and accommodated at 20 minutes into the wait

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

This was our first visit for my husband. Staff was very pleasant and efficient. Dr. Crotty was very personable but professional. I am an RN who has been an office nurse, this office is top notch.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Great care. Friendly environment. I would highly recommend Drs. Crotty and Hudgens, their Physicians Assistants and support staff.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Best dermatologist in Central Florida. Our family has been coming here for almost 20 years. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Appreciated that the appointment was punctual and Dr. Crotty took time explaining my situation and the treatment.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

This was my first visit to a Dermatology practice. I felt I needed Mohs surgery on a facial Basil Cell Carcinoma. Set an appointment with Dr. Christopher Crotty (after much research on who was the best) and I need to express that I was more than impressed with Dr. Crotty and all of the staff I encountered at Sand Lake Dermatology

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Had a wonderful experience at Sandlake Dermatology. The doctors and the PA's are wonderful and very knowledgeable. I love this office and staff.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Being an international patient to Dr.Crotty with annual consultations and follow ups since 2003 I have always been so greatfull to Dr.Crotty's treatments and advise for my Pemphigus Vulgaris condition.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

This is by far the best dermatology office in the area. Friendly staff and very clean. Jessica is absolutely wonderful! She is very knowledgeable and took her time explaining all of my questions. Wonderful personality and easy to talk to. She addresses all of your issues and never felt rushed. You are in good hands when you come to this office. I would highly recommend this dermatology center. Absolutely wonderful experience!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Very knowledgable. One can trust him! Listen very careful to your problems and does not rush.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Christopher P. Crotty's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

AHC