You may also like

Rate Dr. Simon Lavi

Dr. Simon Lavi's Ratings

EXTREMELY CARING AND PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR. DR. LAVI TREATED ME WITH THE UTMOST OF RESPECT AND WENT THE EXTRA MILE IN EXPLAINING MY CONDITION. UNFORTUNATELY HE ADVISED AGAINST THE SURGERY I WAS HOPING TO HAVE. I HAD WAITED FOR MONTHS TO GET IN TO SEE HIM, AND AT THE END I WALKED OUT WITH FEELING RESOLUTE. I HIS REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL. FEW DOCTORS HAVE EVER TAKEN THE APPROACH HE TOOK. HE ACTUALLY IS A HIGHLY SPIRITUAL MAN THAT BELIEVES IN A HIGHER AUTHORITY.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2781712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Lavi and his staff are amazing. After dealing with chronic pain and horrible experiences with Workers comp for the last 16 months, Dr. Lavi was a breath of fresh air. His staff is very loyal and compassionate. He is the first Dr. I have seen, in the long line of many over the last 16 months, that actually seems to care and did not treat me like another " number " or case. I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with physical injuries.

Was this rating useful? 16 [[ userState['ratings'][2753043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Lavi performed surgery on my husband Mitch who had 2 surgeries and was still unable to walk without a walker. Surgery was finally approved and Dr. Lavi performed a miracle. My husband now feels and moves his legs and can walk on his own. He has a new outlook and is on the road to recovery. We know it is a long process but with Dr. Lavi's help and Mitch's willpower he will persevere. Again, Dr. Lavi, thank you so much for everything you have done and will continue to do for Mitch. I am a firm believer that good things happen to good people. I know the lord above is blessing you for all the good things you do. You bring hope to me because you are so different from any other doctor I have known or heard of. You truly have a heart of GOLD! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Was this rating useful? 19 [[ userState['ratings'][2749839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

After experiencing a surgeon who could care less about my condition, I was referred to Dr. Simon Lavi, my Angel!
At my first visit he was appaulled at the length of time the other doctor (Thomas Phillips) allowed me to be in pain.
Dr. Lavi fought for me and was able to recieve appproval for a double fusion of my L4, L5 & S1. The following day I was walking all through the hospital without the excruciating pain I had for almost 1 & 1/2 years.
Lavi continues to monitor me and encourages me during my recovery. I am blessed to have found him.
He is personable, sincere and is also very good looking. :)

Was this rating useful? 22 [[ userState['ratings'][2747933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Lavi did a cervical reconstruction on my neck just 12 days ago. I feel ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I had one level fused, one level replacement, and each level above spaced appropriately... AND I have NO plates or screws in my neck. Talk about cutting edge technology!! I can not believe how terrific I feel. In addition, I usually suffer from severe headaches and migraines due to my neck pain, and I haven't had a single headache since my surgery.

If anyone is having neck or back pain...go see Dr. Simon Lavi. He will be honest with your diagnosis and provide the BEST care anyone can ever find.

Was this rating useful? 23 [[ userState['ratings'][2747245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Lavi is a professional, a compassionate, caring, and highly skilled surgeon. He is straight-forward, explains everything, encourages you to research, get second opinions, ask as many questions as you need to until you are comfortable with your decision. When Dr. Pospisil referred me to Dr. Lavi, I knew I was being sent to the best qualified spine doctor. I had a tri-level,cervical neck surgery, involving two fusions: c-5,c-6,c7, and an artificial disk at the c-4. I was immediately out of almost all of the pain upon waking from the surgery. I followed all instructions, packed with ice and my husband took two weeks off of work to care for me. I had surgery December 7, 2012 and was able to return to teaching my fourth grade with a GATE Cluster on February 4, 2013, seven weeks after surgery! I started physical therapy three months after surgery and continued to do the exercises given by Dr.. Lavi and Dr. Pospisil. I show collies and trail ride with our horses so my fear was I was not going to be allowed to participate in the two hobbies I have had such a passion for more that thirty years! My first time in the show ring was the end of March 2013 and won Winner's Dog and Best of Winner's. My students last year all passed their CST with Advanced and/ or Proficient in both Language Arts and Math. This was a class that was made up of GATE and regular education students at various proficiency levels. Because of Dr. Lavi, I was able to return to my career that I love, teaching. If you are in a situation like mine, you are scared, in a lot of pain and are slowly losing the use of your body and surgery is your only option, be thankful if it is Dr. Lavi that is going to be your surgeon. He has a God-Given gift to heal through his surgeries. I know, I am one of his success stories. I am grateful to Dr. Pospisil for referring me to Dr. Lavi. He will tell you straight and deliver on his promise. If I could give Dr. Lavi five stars, I would. He is THAT good at what he does.
Brinda Lee Chavez

Was this rating useful? 28 [[ userState['ratings'][2739687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Two years ago i suffered a work related accident. After several doctors who gave me none sense treatment i went to Doctor Lavi who immediately diagnosed surgery as the only real resolution to my injury. I was in horrible constant pain for most of two years but was terrified to get cervical surgery.
My surgery was authorized and upon opening my eyes, immediately after the surgery, i was pain free for 1st time in two years... I was uncomfortable but had no pain, went home from hospital two days after. Only my second day at home i had little pain which i controlled with just Tylenol.
Dr Lavi fused 4 vertebras, reconstructed several disks and implanted some some spacers. The scar on the front of neck is less then one inch long. 12 days after surgery, no more neck brace and... I'm still little sore but pain free.
In my book Dr Simon Lavi is... The best!!!
I recommend him to anyone and trust him fully.

Was this rating useful? 29 [[ userState['ratings'][2739025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I've had Dr. Simon Lavi for 8 years now and i have to admit that he and his staff are AWESOME!!!!! I had a workers comp case and he saved me from being in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. He replaced 2 discs in my neck with 2 artificials and he also did a two stage fusion on my lumbar spine. He definitely has been blessed with great surgeon hands. He's super easy to talk to and is always their to help you with any questions. God bless him and his staff for all the help they ha e given me.

Was this rating useful? 29 [[ userState['ratings'][2734554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

EXCELLENT Doctor & Surgeon!!!!
Very compassionate and caring.

Was this rating useful? 38 [[ userState['ratings'][2597766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Lavi is the BEST. He has been treating my husband, a retired Los Angeles fire fighter, for the past year. My husband was referred to Dr. Lavi by another coworker who swears by him. He is apparently the go to doctor for the department. My husband suffered a severe injuries when he fell off a 12 foot ladder. He was taken to the emergency room and then transferred to Dr. Lavi's care. He has subsequently undergone 2 surgeries for his right shoulder and back. He is doing better than expected and his overall movement and quality of life is better than before. My husband saw 2 other independent doctors per the insurance company, both of whom had very high regard for Dr. Lavi's skills and expertise. Every other patients that I have spoken to when accompanying my husband to office visits has the same opinion. As another person said "he truly is the american idol of doctors".

Was this rating useful? 39 [[ userState['ratings'][2593726].votes_count ]]