Ratings for Dr. Simon Lavi

great doctor, great staff totally enjoy my visit I trust him with my neck surgery and would recommend him to any one

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I had horrible neck pain, headaches, pain radiating into both arms and shoulder blades and numbness in my left arm. Dr Lavi performed 3 level fussion. From the time I woke up in recovery 2 weeks ago I jave not had any pain in my neck, head, shoulders or arms. My left arm has not gone numb once either. Thank you Dr Lavi, prayer and your skilful hand have put me out of pain. God Bless you.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr Lavi is the most amazing doctor ever!!!! We have been dealing with the wack work comp system for 13 years!!!! He is caring!!! Gets the job done I couldn't ask for a more amazing doctor!!! I look forward to seeing him!!! If you want a great doctor he is the right man

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

This doctor is amazing. Their bedside manner is the best ever.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Very pleased with his work. All my body parts are still working great.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

No Nonsense, Caring and Ethical Doctor. Did great with Spine Surgery. Dr. Lavi did not sugar coat possible outcomes and results. Very Happy. Got my quality of life back. Absolute Best !!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

This Doctor knows what he is doing, period. No bs, all real. I have two surgeries done by him and my recover is solid.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

In my opinion he is the premiere Spine surgeon in California. Because my job is somewhat athletic in nature I have had numerous spinal injuries. Dr lavi has done the majority of my eight surgeries. The surgeries that he did not preform had mixed results. The ones he did perform have been more successful than I ever could have hoped for. Dr. Lavi truly cares about his patients. He takes time to talk and listen to their concerns. I honestly believe that Dr Lavi has saved me from a lifetime of pain and suffering.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr Lavi performed a 3 level cervical ACDF on January 18th. I had previous cervical surgery by another doctor that left me with pain radiating down my neck and shoulders. I had difficulty walking due to the pain and had to rest often and I was apprehensive of additional surgery. My condition was far worse than expected. Dr Lavi worked a miracle and had to break my neck in 3 places and remove osteophytes. My spine had started to fuse itself together. It's been less than 3 weeks since surgery and I feel great. I had very little pain after surgery and even less at home. Dr Lavi improved the curvature of my neck and I may actually be a bit taller now. At this stage of recovery I can tell that my range of motion has improved. I'm no longer skeptical of glowing reviews for Dr. Lavi as I now know firsthand of his competence and compassion. He'll treat you and your family well. You will be fortunate to have him as your surgeon. Thank you Dr. Lavi for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017