Ratings for Dr. Simon Lavi

Dr Lavi is AMAZING I have been seeing him since 2005 due to a spine injury at work, he is caring, tells it like it is and gives you options but tells you what he would do, he has done amazing on my first two spine surgeries and I can’t wait for him to do the next one as well. He is the only doctor I will let operate on me if you are looking for a truly caring and great doctor go see him

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Just wanted to take a moment and say, Dr Lavi did a wonderful job on my husbands Cervical Spine Surgery in May of 2018. My husband felt so comfortable having Dr Lavi perform his surgery. Once my husband woke up from surgery he told me he felt so much better all his tingling and numbness in his hands and arms were gone! Kevin was so amazed at the positive out come of his surgery after being in severe pain for many years. He has no regrets on getting his surgery with Dr Lavi. I would definitely recommend Dr Lavi and his team to others.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

great doctor, great staff totally enjoy my visit I trust him with my neck surgery and would recommend him to any one

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I had horrible neck pain, headaches, pain radiating into both arms and shoulder blades and numbness in my left arm. Dr Lavi performed 3 level fussion. From the time I woke up in recovery 2 weeks ago I jave not had any pain in my neck, head, shoulders or arms. My left arm has not gone numb once either. Thank you Dr Lavi, prayer and your skilful hand have put me out of pain. God Bless you.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr Lavi is the most amazing doctor ever!!!! We have been dealing with the wack work comp system for 13 years!!!! He is caring!!! Gets the job done I couldn't ask for a more amazing doctor!!! I look forward to seeing him!!! If you want a great doctor he is the right man

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

This doctor is amazing. Their bedside manner is the best ever.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Very pleased with his work. All my body parts are still working great.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

No Nonsense, Caring and Ethical Doctor. Did great with Spine Surgery. Dr. Lavi did not sugar coat possible outcomes and results. Very Happy. Got my quality of life back. Absolute Best !!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

This Doctor knows what he is doing, period. No bs, all real. I have two surgeries done by him and my recover is solid.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

In my opinion he is the premiere Spine surgeon in California. Because my job is somewhat athletic in nature I have had numerous spinal injuries. Dr lavi has done the majority of my eight surgeries. The surgeries that he did not preform had mixed results. The ones he did perform have been more successful than I ever could have hoped for. Dr. Lavi truly cares about his patients. He takes time to talk and listen to their concerns. I honestly believe that Dr Lavi has saved me from a lifetime of pain and suffering.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017