Ratings for Dr. Simon Lavi

I had a major neck reconstruction with Dr. Lavi 4 weeks ago. I have not felt this good in years. I had severe pain and weakness in my arms and legs, not to mention bowel & bladder incontinence. I had great difficulty walking as my balance was severely compromised. I had seen several doctors and surgeon that wanted to operate on my neck from the front and the back. I was fortunate enough that one of the neurosurgeons I had seen, recommended to Dr. Lavi. From the very first day I saw Dr. Lavi, I knew there was hope. I had the opportunity to speak to several patients of his that had undergone this kind of surgery, all with glorious praise of Dr. Lavi and the incredible results he achieves. His staff was more than professional in accommodating me, and Dr. Lavi gave me all the options available to me. He went over the severe complications with me enough times that I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. The day of my surgery, Dr. Lavi held my hand until I was put to sleep by the anesthesiologist. When I woke up, I could immediately feel the strength in my arms and legs. I could not wait to get up and walk the following day. It has been almost 4 weeks since my surgery and I can say that I am almost 100%. Dr. Lavi has given me my life back as I have not felt this good in years. I would recommend Dr. without reservation. His professionalism and expertise in this field is second to none. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Lavi and his staff for all they have done for me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

After a traffic collision I went to see Dr. Lavi. I had severe pain to my left shoulder and lower back. About 6 months after my shoulder surgery co workers would ask how my shoulder was. I had to think for a bit before I answered because it felt so good I forgot about the pain I had experienced. It has been 5 months now since he fused and then removed the hardware from L4,L5 and S1. I am kayaking, horseback riding and motorcycle riding now, pain free. I thank you and my horse thanks you Dr. Lavi.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

To Experience someone putting a knife to your throat to your throat is a life changing event. Fortunately for me the cutthroat was Dr. Lavi. I went years struggling to get through the day due to pain, numbness, tension, loss of feeling, and depression, as a result of my neck condition. Dr. Lavi's healing hands improved my quality of life and gave me reason to smile again. THANK YOU TEAM LAVI!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I went to Dr. Lavi for Chronic back pain. I was immediately impressed with Dr. Lavi's genuine concern and compassion for my well being. Even though his office is busy he still finds a way of making you feel important. After surgery, and of course following his physical therapy recommendations, my back pain has been dramatically reduced. I am now able to bike ride, exercise and do many other things I didn't think I would be able to do anymore. If you are fortunate enough to be seen by Dr. Lavi you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend Dr. Lavi.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Lavi is a great spine surgeon. I should know because he taught me more than I ever learned in my residency training. I routinely send very complex cervical cases to Dr. Lavi and he has always done a wonderful job on these highly complex cases. He has a great staff and I give him my most outstanding recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Lavi is top notch. The only problem with being that good is he is a bit overloaded. Very hard to get in but, I suppose if you want a great and fair doctor, you just have to deal with delays...

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

EXTREMELY CARING AND PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR. DR. LAVI TREATED ME WITH THE UTMOST OF RESPECT AND WENT THE EXTRA MILE IN EXPLAINING MY CONDITION. UNFORTUNATELY HE ADVISED AGAINST THE SURGERY I WAS HOPING TO HAVE. I HAD WAITED FOR MONTHS TO GET IN TO SEE HIM, AND AT THE END I WALKED OUT WITH FEELING RESOLUTE. I HIS REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL. FEW DOCTORS HAVE EVER TAKEN THE APPROACH HE TOOK. HE ACTUALLY IS A HIGHLY SPIRITUAL MAN THAT BELIEVES IN A HIGHER AUTHORITY.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Lavi and his staff are amazing. After dealing with chronic pain and horrible experiences with Workers comp for the last 16 months, Dr. Lavi was a breath of fresh air. His staff is very loyal and compassionate. He is the first Dr. I have seen, in the long line of many over the last 16 months, that actually seems to care and did not treat me like another " number " or case. I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with physical injuries.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Lavi performed surgery on my husband Mitch who had 2 surgeries and was still unable to walk without a walker. Surgery was finally approved and Dr. Lavi performed a miracle. My husband now feels and moves his legs and can walk on his own. He has a new outlook and is on the road to recovery. We know it is a long process but with Dr. Lavi's help and Mitch's willpower he will persevere. Again, Dr. Lavi, thank you so much for everything you have done and will continue to do for Mitch. I am a firm believer that good things happen to good people. I know the lord above is blessing you for all the good things you do. You bring hope to me because you are so different from any other doctor I have known or heard of. You truly have a heart of GOLD! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015