Ratings for Dr. Simon Lavi

I have been seeing Dr. Lavi for the past six years for verious injuries I received in my career. My first surgery was for carpel tunnel. This past Friday I went in for a Cervical Fusion, Disk replacement, Disk rejuvenation, and a Stem Cell transplant. This was one of the biggest surgerys in my life to which I was nervous. In my office visit before the surgery Dr. Lavi went over what he was going to do step by step which made me feel less apprehensive. He's very thorough in his dignosious and preparation. It's been six days post surgery and I haven't felt this good for six years. I am very THANKFUL our pathes have crossed. Dr. Lavi has a gift and a talent that is guided from above. Dr. Lavi is truly a professional and the BEST at his profession. Thank You for giving me my quality of life back. Truly Greatful, Keith Thompson

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Second surgery, CARPAL TUNNEL RELEASE (left hand), Dr. Lavi has outdone himself again. No pain, cut was right on life line so it won't be visible once it heals. Now I'm comfortable moving forward with right hand. The damage is extensive, I should have done it sooner, but wanted the neck fusion 1st to see if it made a change. Thank you guys, you've all been great at making me at ease and with all the paperwork involved. Amazing team!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I've been getting treated by Dr. Lavi since 2010 for all of my ortho injuries and he has done a wonderful job for me!!! Dr.Lavi did surgery on my right knee, cervical spine fusion, lumbar spine fusion and carpal tunnel release on both wrists. I have one more surgery to remove the hardware from my lumbar spine that was put in place to help my lumbar spine to fuse. I worked most of my career injured and got nowhere with my previous doctor, but when I switched to Dr. Lavi, he revealed how severe my injuries were. He fought the insurance for each of my surgeries until they were approved. I strongly recommend Dr. Lavi to anyone that is serious about trying to stay active and not being OK with riding in a motorized cart!!! He is also well respected by other doctors in his field and by his patients that I've spoken to.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Five stars for treatment from the beginning to the end? Yes five stars, Dr. Lavi changed my life by addressing a pain in my neck and he and his team get 5 stars!!! He did a 3 level correction for me at levels C-4/5,C-5/6,C-6/7. I came out of surgery with an instant noticeable change, no more numbness, or pain in the region of disc damage. Dr Lavi listens to his pt.'s and his staff is "always fantastic". Thank you Dr. Lavi...

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I had a major neck reconstruction with Dr. Lavi 4 weeks ago. I have not felt this good in years. I had severe pain and weakness in my arms and legs, not to mention bowel & bladder incontinence. I had great difficulty walking as my balance was severely compromised. I had seen several doctors and surgeon that wanted to operate on my neck from the front and the back. I was fortunate enough that one of the neurosurgeons I had seen, recommended to Dr. Lavi. From the very first day I saw Dr. Lavi, I knew there was hope. I had the opportunity to speak to several patients of his that had undergone this kind of surgery, all with glorious praise of Dr. Lavi and the incredible results he achieves. His staff was more than professional in accommodating me, and Dr. Lavi gave me all the options available to me. He went over the severe complications with me enough times that I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. The day of my surgery, Dr. Lavi held my hand until I was put to sleep by the anesthesiologist. When I woke up, I could immediately feel the strength in my arms and legs. I could not wait to get up and walk the following day. It has been almost 4 weeks since my surgery and I can say that I am almost 100%. Dr. Lavi has given me my life back as I have not felt this good in years. I would recommend Dr. without reservation. His professionalism and expertise in this field is second to none. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Lavi and his staff for all they have done for me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

After a traffic collision I went to see Dr. Lavi. I had severe pain to my left shoulder and lower back. About 6 months after my shoulder surgery co workers would ask how my shoulder was. I had to think for a bit before I answered because it felt so good I forgot about the pain I had experienced. It has been 5 months now since he fused and then removed the hardware from L4,L5 and S1. I am kayaking, horseback riding and motorcycle riding now, pain free. I thank you and my horse thanks you Dr. Lavi.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

To Experience someone putting a knife to your throat to your throat is a life changing event. Fortunately for me the cutthroat was Dr. Lavi. I went years struggling to get through the day due to pain, numbness, tension, loss of feeling, and depression, as a result of my neck condition. Dr. Lavi's healing hands improved my quality of life and gave me reason to smile again. THANK YOU TEAM LAVI!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I went to Dr. Lavi for Chronic back pain. I was immediately impressed with Dr. Lavi's genuine concern and compassion for my well being. Even though his office is busy he still finds a way of making you feel important. After surgery, and of course following his physical therapy recommendations, my back pain has been dramatically reduced. I am now able to bike ride, exercise and do many other things I didn't think I would be able to do anymore. If you are fortunate enough to be seen by Dr. Lavi you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend Dr. Lavi.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Lavi is a great spine surgeon. I should know because he taught me more than I ever learned in my residency training. I routinely send very complex cervical cases to Dr. Lavi and he has always done a wonderful job on these highly complex cases. He has a great staff and I give him my most outstanding recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015