Ratings for Dr. Howard R. Krauss

I never recieved Dr. Krauss's literature about his surgery his office was suppose to send me. Obviously, she/he didn't like me asking questions about his fees or procedure. It goes to show you - it's always about the money!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

A Great Place at first. Dr is very Personable, however after he diagnosed me & recommended treatment I wish I'd never went back. He told me I would need to email the office(a week later) after my first injection. A week later I contacted them. I told them I was in severe pain. The Receptionist told me he recommended I not keep my follow up Appt.- and instead go to a Dentist for my problem. I was told during my treatment if I still had it when I came back I may need another treatment or something different. He didn't even want to give me anything for my pain after it got worse from the steroid injection in my eye. Buyer Beware

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

He is a very ethical doctor. Very helpful. He helps out with things whenever he can, even if it isn't related to ophthalmology. Knowledgeable and thoughtful. Good if you have a complicated case, but you need to tell your hole history and symptoms. Leagues above other doctors.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Extremely arrogant;Not very personable and I have known him many years!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Excellent surgeon, great diagnostician. Cool, professional yet personable. Highest ethics in responsibility to patients.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Howard R. Krauss's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1977)