Ratings for Dr. Au Phan

I have been very pleased with the level of medical care at Brunswick Urgent Care, and especially with Dr. Phan. He is knowledgeable and experienced. You feel confident that he knows what he is doing. If something is not in his domain, he will tell you that too. The staff is excellent; polite, professional, and sympathetic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Phan is one of the best doctors I have visited so far. He listens patiently and his diagnosis is spot-on!! I would recommend him to everyone. He is truly gifted and talented and does a great job!!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

My family has a lot of medical problems (all my kids have specialists at Children's Hospital of Phila) & we see a lot of doctors, & frankly, we've found Dr. Phan to be the best general care doc in the entire state of NJ. He's certified in pediatric emergency care, he's seen both my kids a number of times, & most importantly, he's Never Made A Wrong Call. He's that rare combination of very knowledgeable and being a great listener. We used his office the month they opened 3 years ago, because they were open later on a Sunday when no other urgent care docs were, & they've been our first choice ever since. You'll get better care here than at any NJ hospital; Dr. Phan should be your first choice. Yeah, he's nice, too, & their office is clean, the staff is professional, the wait is always reasonable, but the reason to go here is still because Dr. Phan is the best doctor, especially for kids, in the entire state.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

I went to Brunswick Urgent care because my school required me to get a pre-employment physical there. I found Dr. Phan to be nothing short of spectacular. I even received a follow-up phone call. If I lived in the neighborhood, Dr. Phan would be my doc for sure!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

I typically have a busy schedule and going to see Dr. Phan at the Urgent Care center is easy because I don''t have to make an appointment. Although I have to pay more to see him, he is very knowledgable and cares about all of his patients. I always recieve a follow-up call from either Dr. Phan or one of his assistants a few days after my visit. He worked in the ER at St. Peters for several years so he knows the difference between an emergency and what is not. Wait time is usually very short and the office is very modern/clean.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Au Phan's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1999)

• Bcbs Illinois