Ratings for Dr. Donald G. Keamy

Wonderful experience with Dr Keamy. He's very knowledgable . He was able to put both I and my child at ease ever step of the way. Compassionate and caring .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Keamy is superub. I actually have two patients of his, my son and daughter. The older one was swtiched after my son received such outstanding care by Dr. Keamy. His knowledge is second to none and his skills are outstanding. He gives his best to have great outcomes for his patients. I would most highly recommend Dr. Keamy. My son and daughter had different conditions that they were treat for. Dr. Keamy was able to co-ordinate care with doctors in other disciplines to maximize the benefits of treatment to my son who was a complicated case. Dr. Keamy never waivered or tired. My son is a healthy 8 year old boy--with no complications from his illness or surgeries. In my daughter he found the cause of her repeated illness and surgically and medically corrected this. This was a "revision" surgery. She also had a very positive end result of her treatment. I would recommend him for a child of any age.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

We have been seeing this doctor for two years and six surgeries. I cannot say enough about how much we love and appreciate what he has done for our daughter!!! You will not find a more dedicated and caring surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

A extremely excellent doctor...goes above and beyond for his patients. Seeing him was an insurance nightmare, but I"d go through it all over again to see him. I''d recommend him everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. My only regret is that I never got to tell him "Thank you". So, Dr. Keamy, "Thank you for everything you did and will continue to do." What an amazing attribute to society, true healing hands.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Donald G. Keamy's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)