Ratings for Dr. Michael Sauter

I started seeing him a few years ago. He misdiagnosed me and put me on a heavy medication that created more symptoms and problems than initial complaints. When I would question him about symptoms, diagnosis, and medication, he became very withdrawn and refused to discuss any of it. He just said to keep taking the medication. After several attempts to discuss this with him at appointments, I ended up seeing a specialist in Pittsburgh who said I had been misdiagnosed and should have never been put on the medication. It is a couple years later and I am not on any medication, and other doctor quickly addressed my symptoms and they are gone with some basic life style changes she recommended. Other doctor discharged me from her care because I have been doing so well these last couple of years.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I love this doctor. He listens, learns and cares. I hate having to repeat all after having spoken to his PA in great detail, but it's worth it. His staff is nice but not aware that they operate like robots and not always personable. Overall he gets a 4.5.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

My daughter has been going to Dr. Sauter for 4 years, we are very pleased, he was the only one that truly could help her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Sauter is probably the best neurologist in the Greensburg area. He is very nice and caring toward you, unlike some dr's who do not even know your name. The only problem I have is waiting for him during my appointment. But, that is expected with a specialist that is good.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Michael Sauter's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1987)

Banner Health