Ratings for Dr. C. ROBERT Alkema

hes so wonderful with my daughter, she loves him. she has a hard time with men but she had no problem with him. he explains everything to me and has no problem spending extra time to answer all of my question. everyone is nice to us and im just so glad i found him for my daughter, hes wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Alkema is great! My Daughter has been going there since she was a Newborn. I trust all of his diagnoses He gives, He also explains the matter in details that are easy to understand. The only thing I don't like is that the Office and the Medical Equipment in the facility seems a little outdated. Other then that I am completely satisfied!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Alkema is a WONDERFUL Dr., he has seen both my kids since my oldest was 3 months. There are times we butt heads however, he has never steered me wrong. There were times that I thought he was wrong but he ended up being right.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

I actually really like Dr. Alkema. I had him as my pedi when I was a child and now he is my childs. He expalines everything this is going on with your child with you and the reason why he believes it. I know that my child will get seen the same day I call and I really like that. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Quick to tell me what is wrong, and when I do not believe him/prove him wrong, all of a sudden he has another explanation for the problem. Not sure I will be keeping him as a pedi. Also, I find that the nurse that we see does not come off as warm or caring and that is frustrating.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

did not believe that my child really was sick when she had a fever of 101. I was thoroughly annoyed

flag | Submitted September 17, 2005

Dr. C. ROBERT Alkema's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1975)

GHI