Ratings for Dr. Emily K. Balser

Dr. Balder is always helpful and knowledgeable with all the questions for my medical need. When the medication is not working well for me, the pharmacy called and she was good at talking to me about it first then change the medication. She's a young doctor but very sharp, attentive with details and knowledgeable one. I recommend dr. Balser with all the friends when they ask me about finding a good doctor. Thanks for being there and saving people's lives.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Did not listen to my concerns about recommended treatment. Did not review my history.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

I've been to see her about four times now. She's been great, really on top of my medications, has been unexpectedly knowledgable about my insurance, and has encouraged me to work toward healthier habits and even pointed out a few health problems I didn't realize were problems AND gave me the tools to fix them. I've always had white coat anxiety and haven't felt a bit of it since our first meeting. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

I didn''t get a great feeling from Emily when I first met her. She seems nice, but in a fake way, which is annoying. I had heard a lot of great things about her from a few different people, which is why I switched to her; however, I will be going to another doctor. When I had my appointment, she "seemed" to care, but I didn''t feel she was genuine.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

Dr. Emily K. Balser's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Renton, WA