Ratings for Dr. Rebecca C. Simons

I've been a patient of hers for over 10 years and relocated to her Seattle practice when she left Kent. Excellent care, empathetic, thorough and is patient care driven. She always takes time to listen, review and refer additional care and tests as necessary.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I found her to be very congenial and thorough. I think she has a nice personality, J'd definitely see her again for care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I agree with the fact she lacks personality and flat out refuses to run tests and will not listen to all of your issues. She will tell you there's not enough time and that you will have to re book another appointment. I have waited up to half hour before which wouldn't have bothered me if all of my complaints had been addressed. I have had other doctors tell me things that are completely opposite of what she has told me. I wouldn't go to her for any extreme medical concerns. I use her for just script writing, which is all she good for.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr Simons has been our family doctor for about seven years. We all love her! About two years ago, my husband developed serious heart issues. Dr S was quick, responsive and thorough in caring for him. She also recommended a good heart doctor (with the bedside manner of a rock). We don't even live in Kent anymore but drive to see her from Puyallup.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

I felt like Dr. Simons wasn't listening to my concerns, even when I tried to stand up for what I was looking for. Her responses to my concerns about abnormal blood results were cavalier. I didn't feel heard, and won't return.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

I saw Dr. Simons as a new patient, and she was very cold and short when speaking with you. She seemed as though she wanted to get you in and out as quickly as possible. When I went in for a follow up she asked me why I was there, and I had told her she requested I schedule an appointment for follow up. She then said that I don''t need to come in and see her for follow up, and could just go to the lab to get tested and make sure my thyroid was in line. She did diagnose me with PCOS, which I was thankful for, but she has a very cold demeanor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

Dr. Rebecca C. Simons's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Oxford