Ratings for Dr. Mohammed A. Jayber

This is an amazing office. Most caring staff. I felt all my needs were met.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr.Jayber saved my life.And I Love his staff is so Helpful.I Love going to Docs office visits.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Jayber and hid staff are all so very helpful and great!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have struggled for years with pain and a variety of symptoms. I couldn't find a doctor who would take the time to listen. They ignored my pain and wanted me to keep coming back to check my cholestoral and my blood pressure, like that was causing my pain! Finally, my company changed insurance companies and I was forced to find a new family doctor. I went to three (3) before I found Dr. Jayber. What a gem. He heard every word I said and understood that I could have more wrong with me than high blood pressure and heart disease. He ordered an MRI and I was shortly diagnosed with MS. Thank God, I can now start getting treatment for it.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

Dr. Jayber is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He takes time to listen and suggests helpful ideas. It''s too bad both his office nurse and receptionist are quite rude and disrespectful in many fashions. I hope one day Dr.Jayber can see this and why I have left his practice. I think this is very sad.

Submitted February 3, 2008

Dr. Mohammed A. Jayber's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Avon, OH