Ratings for Dr. Peter J. White

Worst Dr. ever!! If you are a drug addict, this is your man!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. White is the worst I have seen thus far. After many unpleasent and uneccesary procedures I ended up with nerve damage. Wish I would of known before it was too late. His attention span was minimal and he was always so overbooked he barely had time to spend with patients. Be aware..

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. White is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have had. He takes an interest in me as a person as well as his patient. Unfortunately because he is in high demand you may have to wait, but good things come to those who wait. I have been his patient for almost three years and he is by far the best doctor I have in my team of specialists.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. White for nearly nine years. He is an excellent doctor, and has helped me to control my pain even as my condition has worsened. He has always taken a huge interest not only in my chronic pain but in me as a person. Many specialists seem to wear blinders when it comes to patient care... if it isn't there specialty they ignore it. Not so with Dr. White. He has always been quick to notice other problems, and to take any and all steps necessary to see that I get the treatment I need... whether that requires a simple referral or a personal champion. I credit him with saving my life several years ago when I was desperately ill with a highly resistant infection. All my other doctors refused to get involved... wouldn't refer me out... some wouldn't even admit there was a problem. Dr. White started making phone calls and got me admitted immediately by a colleague who had never even met me.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

I have gone to Dr. White for several years and have good service from him. I truly recommend seeing Dr. White.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

New and innovative procedures. Kind, caring, listens to you.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2005

Dr. Peter J. White's Credentials

• Univ Of Sydney, Fac Of Med, Sydney, Nsw, Australia (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal