Ratings for Dr. Robert Ritch

Finest Glaucoma specialist out there! Highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Submitted August 9, 2014

Very helpful and took time to explain my condition to me. Glad I got a second opinion because I found out surgery was not necessary. Highly recommend Dr. Ritch. A++++++++ all the way.

Submitted July 16, 2014

Feel very fortunate to have Dr. Ritch working for and with me to save my eyesight for nearly 20 years. Very accessible and shares his vast knowledge to help his patients learn to understand and live with the diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Doctor Ritch saved my eyes. He is the most brilliant and inovative Doctor in the country.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

He saved my wife's eyesight. His immediate recognition of her medical issues and perfect treatment for the last 15 years is extraordinary among doctors in his field. We have consulted many glaucoma specialists in the country and other than Dr. Ritch, none of them diagnosed her properly. I am impressed by the loyalty of his staff and the respect of the doctors that train under him. His teaching is sought after by a new generation of glaucoma specialists. Dr. Ritch's educational treatises and 4-volume medical work is a testament to his love for his profession and desire to help those with eye diseases. They do not make doctors like him anymore. I would recommend him to any prospective patient who values competence and skill.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Submitted June 14, 2013

the doctor was extremely unprofessional and greedy. I would not go to this doctor he is only after your money. He will make an appointment with you only to tell you that he cannot help you then charge you $1000 for the office visit which is not covered by insurance.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Robert Ritch is the BEST doctor, not only is he an excellent ophthalmologist but also a great doctor and human being that listens, connects very well with the patients, examines them from a holistic perspective. He goes beyond his doctor's duties, being genuinely interested in the patients' health and well-being. He is the doctor that guided me to find the root cause of one of my health problems that no other medical doctor or natural practitioner could diagnose in a couple of years of investigations. He and his team are very professional, base their practice on many years of solid medical research. His high skills and experience showed also when during the consultation with him, I didn't feel any pain or discomfort when he examined my eyes, it was like a butterfly touch. He always finds the time to answer via email patients' questions. I am writing from my own experience and other patients' that strongly recommended him to me. See Dr. Ritch for best eye health care!"

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

It is well known that Dr. Ritch has has some issues over the years. They seem to be getting much worse. He is incredibly rude to his staff and to patients. Please be careful and do your research if considering seeing this doctor. Your eyesight is valuable.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Robert Ritch's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1972)