Ratings for Dr. Leon Bachoura

My mother had a apt 1/21/15 at 10:00 first time we should up by 9:20 am I knew she need to fill out paper work anyway to make the story short we waited 1 hour to see this doctor we left absord every doctor who schedule do many patient at the same time the staff always had a excuse the doctor is runny late I think I heard it to many time at doctors office we left and said to the staff to shed the paper work better take time to look for a doctor who cares about the patient not someone who cares about money !

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I scheduled my appointment with you when i came in the front and the back nurse very polite very nice i was very scared at first for fear of cancer... Dr, Bachoura was so reasuring and answered all my questions I felt cared for and left without tears the cordinator of my authorazation was very helpful she called my wife the same dsy with my authorization. Pleased and at ease

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I am a new patient at this office. The doc was very nice while I was there. I got home and the pain got worse and my ear started bleeding and it is swollen shut. The dr said dont worry about it and to put a cotton ball in my ear to stop the leaking. On top of that I can not hear. I called and asked them to call something in for the pain. They called in Tylenol codeine which makes me very sick. I called the dr office back and explained that I cant take that and the lady pretty much told me to bad and take advil then. This explained that this pain is very severe. She did not seem to care. I will be cancelling my follow up appointment and will be going to see someone else.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. BACHOURA FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD.I RECOMMEND HIM WHOLE HEARTEDLY. HE IS KIND, PATIENT, AND VERY THOROUGH. PLUS HE DOESN'T HURT!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I was Dr. Bachoura's patient for years, I am happy to see that we can rate our doctors on the internet. I also worked with Dr. Bachoura for years in a hospital setting and this doctor deserves a higher rating than we can give him. Thank you Dr. Bachoura

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Bachoura listens and answers questions, knows what he is doing and is very personable although quite busy. Will take the time and give you an honest opinion.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2005

Always willing to listen. Takes time and is through. Does rechecks to make sure the problem is solved.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2005

Dr. Leon Bachoura's Credentials

• German

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1973)

MSP/BC Med