Ratings for Dr. Bryan F. Hodges

There are no words to describe Dr. Hodges except -AMAZING! He is so honest, kind, caring and compassionate. Having him as the Dr. to deliver my first baby was an incredible experience. I couldn't have dreamed of a better Dr. to life. From what I am told, my delivery probably should have been a C-section - but he was my number one fan and after7 long hours of pushing I am pretty sure his encouraging words, persistance, and complete candor helped drive me toward a most successful birthing experience. I feel like I won the lottery having him as my doc!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I travel 600 miles round trip at least once a year to see Dr Hodges. He is the most caring and attentive Gyn I have ever seen. He is very gentle and takes the time to answer any questions I have. I wouldn't trade him for the world!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I'm a doctor myself and thinks Dr Hodges's is the best at what he does. Considerate caring and competent

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I was delivered from him he is amazing incredible Doctor wonderful

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Hodges is incredible! He helped make our first pregnancy and birth absolutely amazing. He is compassionate, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Hodges is the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life (in any medical field). I have never felt more cared for or valued as a patient. Staff is friendly and helpful. I will go back to Dr. Hodges for my next pregnancy, and recommend him to all of my family and friends for pre and post natal care. I can't say enough good things about him! Highly highly recommend Dr. Hodges, he's the best in boise!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I was a first time mom, very scared being pregnant especially not feeling good thru the whole pregnancy. I called the office and send so many messages to Dr. Hodges and his nurse, they answered all my question and if they were concerned even a bit they had me come in and make sure everything was good. Dr Hodges and his nurse are amazing... Dr Hodges didn't want to deliver my baby 2 months early especially with first pregnancy he was trying to do everything in his power... but nothing worked and he had to do emergency c-section... other docs would just cut me open and not wait... not care about my baby... Dr Hodges is very caring honest and definitely goes out of his way

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I have referred so many friends to Dr. Hodges and will continue to do so. He was never in a hurry, answered all of our questions thoroughly and never made us feel ignorant. The best story I can tell about this amazing man is following. I had a late 2nd trimester miscarriage and was considered "high risk" so I was referred to Dr. Hodges by our midwife. When we became pregnant again, I was presenting as miscarrying at 6 weeks. Instead of suggesting a D&C, Dr. Hodges asked me to hang in there and come in weekly to have hormonal testing. I did as he asked and was able to hear a heart beat at 8 weeks and now have a healthy 7 year old. Please note, most other doctors would have performed the D&C. He and I delivered both of our children naturally and without tearing. His approach and methodology should be used widespread.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

My husband and I have had countless conversations about how incredibly lucky we feel to have found Dr. Hodges to deliver our first child. He's knowledgeable, informative, honest, incredibly compassionate and very invested in the health of his patient. Our experience from beginning to end simply could not have been better. We're just sorry he isn't also a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Bryan is the best OB out there. He was my Doctor for 3 of my 4 children and he made my experience nothing short of amazing. I had no tears during delivery and recovered within no time. He also delivers all his own babies which is a rarity to find these days. Bryan's nurse Ericka is also nothing short of amazing as well and is always very informative/knowledgable with any questions one may have.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Bryan F. Hodges's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)