Ratings for Dr. David F. Hubbard

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I had a serious car wreck and ended up fracturing my acetabulum. Was in the hospital for about two weeks. Dr. Hubbard always came in to check and give me updates on my progress. After discharge follow up appointments were always a breeze and he truly knows bones. And I also agree he and Dr. Armeni at WVU are some of the best doctors I have ever seen. WVU better do all they can to keep them here.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr Hubbard was always very nice and upbeat every time i had an appt. my treatment was exceptional. would recommend him to all.And he has a very good bedside manner.. THANK YOU DR DAVID HUBBARD. W SIMMONS

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Hubbard has always been very up front in my treatment. His staff has been more than helpful and courteous. I am in on time and they spend all the time I need answering my questions and explaining treatments and options.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2008

Why doesn''t this doctor care about the average working man? Why doesn''t his ego allow him to see the pain that exists in his patients?

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. David F. Hubbard's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV