Ratings for Dr. Frank Soroka

If you value your time, stay away. This office has terrible admin - getting a referral can take weeks. They dont call you back. You are on your own. A doctor might be capable but is completely useless if the staff is at sea.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Soroka for 20 years or so. He is an outstanding doctor who is sympathetic and patient; never made me feel silly about any questions I may have and never felt rushed in the office. He really seems to care and is easy to talk to. I hope he'll be my doctor forever!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Soroka is the utmost caring doctor in this world. He has been my pcp for 11 yrs. I wouldn't trade him for a million bucks!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Soroka is a brillant doctor who cares for his patients well being and works with you even when you can't pay for the visit. He never rushes and looks you over with much concern. I wouldn't trade Dr. S for any amount of money. If you want the best medical care by an internist go to pleasantville. His collegues are just as great in caring for the patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

Dr. Soroka is the best! Very sincere and always takes the time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2005

flag | Submitted August 30, 2005

Dr. Frank Soroka's Credentials

• Chinese

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet