Ratings for Dr. Babak Azizzadeh

Eghhhh............................................

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Wish I could reverse my Tevidion Rhinoplasty. The outcome is wirdt then what I had to begin with😩

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

He's simply the best - look no further.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Doctor and staff were all very nice. However I did not get a great outcome from any of the procedures he performed. Not worth the money at all. Definitely wish I could go back and not have had this work done.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Thought his staff were very arrogant and financial consultant wasn't even willing to work with client.All she cared about was the price. What's the point of being a consultant if your not then willing to flex?

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I had botox and a chemical peel. It was so awesome. I'm 30, it was my birthday, so I went and did it! AH! Soooo happy. I'll defiantly go back whenever I need to get botox.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

If you need a real deal doctor who will take the time to asnwer all your questions, explain every step of the procedure just to make you feel comfortable with it, Dr. Azizzadeh is the right person. I unquestionably recommend Dr. Azizzadeh to everyone who is in the need of nasal surgery in general. He did an impeccable job on my nose and will for keep up with the good work. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Azizzadeh and his staff are professional and made my experience very comfortable. All my questions were answered and Dr. Azizzadeh made sure I understood. I went to the CENTER for a nose job after a sport injury. The results of his work exceeded my expectations. I honestly think my nose looks a lot better then it did before. I highly recommend Dr. Azizzdeh to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr Azizzadeh and his staff are amazing. I had a facelift and the results were so natural, and exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012