Ratings for Dr. Babak Azizzadeh

Terrible staff. Monica is rude and unhelpful. The surgeon is an overpriced and average skilled surgeon. He claims to have created various procedures that, upon looking, other surgeons have been doing longer

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

I agree with the other reviewers who say rhinoplasty is not his thing. He did a revision rhinoplasty on me several years ago, and the results left my nose worse than before. He seemed very confident before the surgery which made me believe he could handle my case, but that was just wrong. There are better revision doctors, but they're very hard to find.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

This Doctor might have many other talents perhaps including a primary rhinoplasty however DO NOT trust his skills for a revision! You might as well throw your money out the window! As a person he seems very nice easy to talk to however his skills are limited one would wish he would know his weaknesses and decide not to perform these surgeries and portray himself as an expert in revision which he definitely is not!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I was a revision rhinoplasty patient that had pinching problems that needed to be addressed. He overgrafted my nose to the point that it is now 3 times the size it was before my surgery. He completely changed my face and my ethnicity. Please read this seriously and stay away from this doctor. My life turned upside down after my revision.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dear Babak , Please stick to skin care line products because the rhinoplasty is horrible.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Eghhhh............................................

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Wish I could reverse my Tevidion Rhinoplasty. The outcome is wirdt then what I had to begin with😩

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

He's simply the best - look no further.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Doctor and staff were all very nice. However I did not get a great outcome from any of the procedures he performed. Not worth the money at all. Definitely wish I could go back and not have had this work done.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Thought his staff were very arrogant and financial consultant wasn't even willing to work with client.All she cared about was the price. What's the point of being a consultant if your not then willing to flex?

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014