Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Simmons

I don't think I have ever seen a doctor that was so rude and unwilling to listen to what was going on. He flat out told my daughter and I that we didn't have a condition that I have lab work to back it up. He is very unknowledgeable about several conditions and if very closed minded. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody!! I definately will not be going back!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

My child was quite sick when we went to see him (only pediatric GI dr in FTC) he was rude when I expressed my concerns. We found out my son did have what I had feared. He was uncompassionate and horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

Dr. Simmons is knowledgeable in his subject area (I think) but does not explain things well, does not answer questions well, and I left the office with more unanswered questions than before I went in. Why do I need a colonoscopy? Is there really only one medicine for my condition?

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Robert A. Simmons's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1972)

Delta Dental