Ratings for Dr. Catherine R. Zelner

Don't waste your time or money here. She is not knowledgeable in natural or holistic medicine. When she couldn't answer my questions and I knew more than she did on the subject, it's a problem. Her office staff is not very helpful and rude. Looks like they do not care about their patients at all and are there just to collect a paycheck, no one cares about YOU!!! You will wait for hours to be seen. Enough said, don't go.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I love Dr. Zelner. In an age where people are self centered and do not give anyone the time of day my experience in her office has been refreshing. It hasn't been flawless but this does not take away from her being an excellent MD that truly cares for her patients. I rather wait two hours to see Dr. Zelner than go to another MD. In Doctor Zelner I found someone that ones to find the cause not just treat the symptons.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

they stole my money after 4 visits, no result I don't recomand it

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Don't bother calling you will never be called back.e mails same thing.. Only interested in selling supplements. Dr Z Eller quite good if you ever get to see her,staff ,no comment

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Zelner is awesome! Probably one of the only holistic practicing doctor that accepts insurance in central florida. She is very knowledgeable and always advises me on the real health factors going and recommends for me more homeopathic alternatives rather than addictive prescription pills that I do not like to associate with. What I learned from her is that when your body is sick and showing symptoms, you do not NEED a pill to cure that particular symptom, but you should rather switch your focus to curing your entire bodys well being because there is a reason your body is releasing that "cough" or "headache". If your diet is correct & green, than no magic pill will be needed.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I had a truly great experience with Dr. Zelner and her staff. She listens to you, and she works with you to solve issues you may have. I have referred several friends to her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have always had a pleasant experience at Dr. Zelner's office. The staff is not always 100% knowledgeable and sometimes you have to wait, but what else should be expected at a doctors office? At the very least, when go to her office I get to see and speak with the doctor for more than 5 minutes, which was my experience with other offices. I also appreciate her giving me extra time during some visits to address extra questions and health concerns unrelated to my scheduled visit.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Zelner is a suppliment saleswoman. I went to her office in need of professional medical advice. Instead, I was dumped into the suppliment sales side of her office. She told me menopause was caused by allergies, thus I should buy $150 worth of suppliments from her. I immediately consulted my general practitioner with her results. His comments were 'highly impossible'. I will never return to this snake oil sales woman. After 3 days of taking her "medicine" aka suppliments, I could barely function to walk through the grocery store. I believe the hypocratic oathe states something about do no harm. Zelner sold herbal suppliments with reckless disregard. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Zelner herself is an excellent doctor who is extremely knowledgeable at what she does. However, she lacks in the ability to maintain a responsible and friendly staff. I recently saw the nurse practitioner, Dennifer (I forgot her last name, and yes her name is Dennifer with a D), and quickly realized this woman was incompetent at her job and uneducated in terms of healthcare. I had a menstrual issue that I have had in past years and was able to quickly correct it with a short-term prescription that Dr. Zelner herself had written me. When I came back to the office for the same issue, Dennifer refused to write me the script and suggested I come back in for an ultrasound and multiple sessions of bloodwork and tests. I told her this was unnecessary as I had had such tests done within the past year and she still refused to give me the prescription. Denying a patient of the medication they need is INHUMANE and IRRESPONSIBLE. The fact that Dennifer asked me to come in for all of these expensive and unnecessary tests/procedures leads me to believe that the office wants my money. I also asked the nurses if it was possible to speak with Dr. Zelner herself and they said absolutely not and gave me attitude. I have been going to this office for 8 years now and I absolutely refuse to go back. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

This is by far the worst GYNO I have ever been to. I called THREE TIMES and was told I did not need my insurance card. When I arrived, I was told I could not be seen without a physical card. My insurance company gave them the proper information however that was still not enough. The insurance company suggested printing a temp card. I asked to use a computer which was allowed. A doctor came in and made it very uncomfortable for myself as well as another patient about the situation. About an hour later, they finally call me over to tell me I have to pay out of pocket. They are very unprofessional. They were extremely rude to my HR department on the phone and just placed them on hold for a half hour and never returned. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone. Take my advice as well as everyone else and just STAY AWAY! In a way, I am thankful this all worked out because if this is what they do with doors open I can’t imagine the unprofessionalism behind closed doors.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Catherine R. Zelner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Established in 2001. Dr. Zelner graduated from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1986 and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Prior to moving to Orlando, Florida in 1999, she was Director of Obstetrics and Midwifery Services at Mercy Hospital in Springfield, Ohio. Dr. Zelner practices in the Southwest Orlando area and is affiliated with Florida Hospital and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)