Ratings for Dr. Doro H. Finn

I really would have to disagree with patients saying he is not "caring." My fiance had to watch our new born while I had surgery, I didn't have any family in the back (I am extremely frightened of needles) needless to say I was in tears, and he came in hugged me!! For a doctor to show any amount of compassion is wonderful! He has always been professional, and explained things until I understood. I would recommend him to anyone needing a great surgeon!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Had a AAA repair 4 years ago, along with follow up visits since then. Great surgeon. The fact I am still alive is proof of that. I am 70 years old so he didn-t have a great artery to work with. Explained everything in detail. Has been great on the follow-up visits and has explained all of the follow up cat scan results in detail.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Waited 45 for him. Acted like he was in a hurry to get rid of us. Very uncaring nurse. He had bad body order. Just a very bad expierence with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Seemed to be genuinely caring. Puncuality was'nt great but show me a doctor who is.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

He took great care of our Mother before, during and after her surgery for colon cancer. Very kind towards family and took the time to explain all aspects of her care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

very uncaring doctor

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Doro H. Finn's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)