Ratings for Dr. Fariba Azarpour

Dr. Azarpour is a wonderful pediatrician. My 3 children have seen her since they were born. She is very knowledgable and is great at explaining things in detail. She puts my children at ease and they look forward to seeing her. I would not have anyone else taking care of my children.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Azarpour and her staff are awesome! She was my daughter's pediatrician starting at 3 months. She is very thorough and will listen to evey concern you have. Her staff are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have, if the Dr. is not available. She has set the standard for me for future pediatricians.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Azarpour is the absolute best doctor I have ever had! I would be stupid to not use her! She has helped me with every problem I have ever had, and she has gone above and beyond what I expect from a doctor! I am surely going to miss her when I am required to switch doctors when I am 18.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Azarpour has been seeing my children since they were born. She is an excellant doctor,and I couldn't e more happier to have her in our lives.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Azarpour was my children's doctor starting when they were about 1 until age 18 and moved to college. My son absolutely adored her and I felt very confident in her knowledge. She was excellent in working with both children and parents. If my step-children had needed a new pediatrition I would, without hesitation, recommend her. Dr. Azarpour is an excellent doctor. My only sad thing to say is that my children are now grown and we cannot use her any more. I would highly recommend her based on the years of professional service she gave to my three children.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

I love Dr. Azarpour. She is extremely thorough, and the office makes sure you are seen as soon as possible. She is also very friendly and full of good advice.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2005

Dr. Fariba Azarpour's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1971)

Pacificare