Ratings for Dr. Karen R. Adler-Fischer

Dr. Adler-Fisher literally RUINED MY LIFE, because of her now I am useless, so crippled with constant spinal pain I can not function, I have been unable to leave my home at all, and suffering in unbearable spinal, joint, and nerve agony from the age of 40 until I'll be BLESSED with death, it has been neverending pain for more than 5 years of begging the lord to end my life.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Adler-Fischer is the best physician I have ever had. She is kind, caring, helpful and concerned. She always listens carefully and addresses any questions. I am sad that I am moving from Appleton and will no longer be able to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

I have bee an RN for 20 years and am very selective in my care by physicians. I have followed with Dr. Adler-Fischer for about 7 years. She is knowledgeable, down to earth and encourages you to participate in good health. She is well respected and professional.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Adler-Fischer has been my doctor for about 8 years. She is very patient and easy to talk to. She doesn't talk down to you. She explains everything in a easy to understand manner.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Spends time with you..answers all questions..friendly and knowledgable

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. Karen R. Adler-Fischer's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1980)