Ratings for Dr. Cu N. Phan

I had just started a new NB and was 2 weeks in when I began to have debilitating pain in my abdomen. In the following 11 months I was able to secure temporary disability and a state government form of insurance. Dr. Khan was the 11th or 12th Doctor I spoke to after receiving the insurance and the first to accept me as his patient. The insurance I had paid pennies on the dollar. So Dr. Phan is a kind man, as well as a skilled laparoscopic surgeon. It has been 9 years of healthy normal living and I am still grateful that he chose to help me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Phan saved my life by surgically removing a kidney cancer before it spread. He is confident but not arrogant. He invites questions and provides clear complete advice.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Phan's very knowledgeable and helpful in all he does. His staff is very courteous and helps you through all the paperwork process. I don't always get in on my appointments at the schedule time, but the delay is never longer than 15-20 minutes (if that.)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr.Phan is one of the best urologist in southern california. He went the extra mile for me in treatment & help.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Very kind doctor. Appears to be knowledgable of many conditions. a little quick to jump to surgery, but a very good listener. Spends alot of time with you.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

A VERY GOOD DOCTOR, WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO MY FAMILY,HE STUDIES THE NEW PROCEDURES AND TAKES THE TIME TO LEARN HOW TO OPERATE THE NEW DEVICES THAT IT TAKES TO SAVE MONTHS OF RECOVERY TIME AND PAIN ,SOME DOCTORS FEEL IT IS NOT COST EFFECTIVE TO TAKE THE TIME TO LEARN THESE NEW ROBOTIC ADVANCES, DR PHAN DOES. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU KNOW HIM

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

A very kind doctor. A good listener. Very nice supporting staff. But in the end you will find many of the visits really not necessary. Seems to me that he never reviewed the lab results prior to the vist.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

He is cordial and so is his nurse. I always feel comfortable with him. I wish I had an insurance plan to go back and see him. Go see him on a discreet subject, and you will not be sorry. Look for that consistant smile he carries when he is greeting you.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

A good listener. Answers questions in a clear and concise way. Has a gentle approach when explaining options and alternatives. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Gentle, caring, patient, and knowledgeable doctor. Unlike many other doctors, he will spend ample time addressing all of your concerns and make sure that you recieve the proper diagnosis or treatment for your problems. I was very impressed with Dr. Cu. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. Cu N. Phan's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal