Ratings for Dr. Rose J. Kenny

I like Dr.Kenny. I had a major health problem and she was there for me all the way to the end.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

My whole family goes to see Dr. Kenny and we LOVE her. She always has the time to see us and leaves no stone unturned...Great Doc...Great Person...Great friend :)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

She is a loser. Too interested in piss testing innocent patients to cover her A*S with the DEA. Refused me pain medication even though mri showed I needed surgery (that was scheduled) and insisted I take a drug test just for asking. Loser and hates her job. All she talks about is retiring. Avoid her if you value your self-respect.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Kenny is one of the most caring Doctors I have used in my life. She is always concerned about my health and is always happy to tell me what she is doing and what needs to be done. It is refreshing to be able to talk to a doctor and have them talk back in a language I understand. Other than her heavy case load I can't think of anything about her and her staff that isn't great!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

If you want answers Dr kenny will find one, even if it means sending you to another doctor. Her staff is wounderful. You will not feel like a number with her practice. She truely cares about her patients. Sometimes you will wait a while for your appt.,but its well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. Rose J. Kenny's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AARP