Ratings for Dr. Rose J. Kenny

Dr. Kenny is the most knowledgeable Dr.. She tracks down problems as if you were her own family member or "it" were happening to her. She finds things other Drs. miss, keeps up with current medical knowledge & isn't afraid to try things. Dr. K + staff are extremely quick when it comes to taking care of your medical needs. True, the wait can be long, but it's worth it. She's very busy, being that she's one of the few doctors that's affordable for those without insurance. She is by no means any of the neg. things said on here! What she will do, unlike other doctors, is treat the problem that the symptoms point to, & prescribe medication that'll cure it. If it doesn't she takes you off of it, simple as that. Other Drs. are too afraid to do this. When you don't have insurance & can't afford a pile of tests to figure out what's wrong, this is the only way. She's quick, a bit hyper, but she's also very caring & attentive & personable. Genius comes at a price! Go see her, you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I just found these reviews an am shocked. My first visit today was amazing (though took a long time). Dr. Kenny was so great and helpful. I don't have insurance and am low income and she spend time to fill out apps so I could get my prescriptions for free and directed me to other low cost resources (like the health department) for other needs. She was personable and listened to all of my concerns, questions, etc. She is also very thorough and checked things other doctors never have. I spent less than two minutes with my old doctor and didn't know there ones that seemed to really care. I am so glad I switched!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Terrible doctor... Will never ever go to her again! She refused to refill a medication I've been taking for over 20 years (for mitro-valve prolapse ). I told her office staff that we were going on vacation and that I needed just enough until I can get back to see her. It's a type of medication u just can't stop taking. She still refused. Then I called back again and she had left the country and apparently had no replacement dr. The good thing is, I was able to see the dr in SB who originally prescribed it years ago. He was awesome! She is a idiot! Would NEVER recommend!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

complete fool of a doctor. the reasons she gives away so many drugs is because she takes in all of those samples and the manufacturers love her for it. as a result misdiagnoses all over the damn place.. If you're a Vicodin or Percoset addict then she's your go to doctor four sure

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

She is always an hour late to your appointments, regardless of what time you show up- even early. She prescribes too much medicine rather than searching for a deeper cause. Very helpful getting you drugs. Never believed what everyone said about her eventually refusing to provide care for them....until it happened to me. Refused to assist with my chronic pain after several years, just because I couldn't afford to go to physical therapy for one month. Never missed it before or after. Her manner is uncooperative and abrasive and her new office staff is not pleasant. Do not begin with this doctor- seriously- find another one, there are many good ones in the area.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Two hour wait last time was my last visit to Dr Kenny. After 5 years I feel like if she ran into me on the streets she wouldn't know who I was because she didn't have her computer. She wouldn't be able to tell you if I am married or had kids and yet we were all seeing her at some time or another.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

She's very helpful, she referred me to a spin specialest who was able to diagnose my lumbar disk issues. If anybody Wants their medical needs/issues taken care of, Dr Kenny is the one to go to. Very nice staff, very fast appointments.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

My doctor doesn't pressure me with her ideas, she lets and helps me figure out the best solution. She also is very good to make appropriate referrels, sometimes she doesn't tell me what I want to hear but that's not what a doctor is for. She is very honest and forthright.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr Kenny walked out in the middle of my appointment because i disagreed with what she said. Thats only after making me sit in a room for over an hour waiting for her to make time for all the patients that she books at the same time. I will NEVER go back to her again and would stongly recommend that other people don't as well. She is rude and abrasive.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr Kenny is so well known in the city as being the candy doctor1 She called in 2 of the same meds to 2 diff stores. My insurance company called dr kenny and asked her if this was right and she said oh yes, vicodin to 2 stores is right. If the FDA doesn't start to crack down on her soon at some point she will loose her license to practice. I do not trust her in making any of my medical life threating choices when she can not even figure out where to send your meds. dumb ass. Running around with that computer not knowing what she is doing .

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Rose J. Kenny's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Redmond, OR