Ratings for Dr. Rose J. Kenny

Everything is okay, not so good but not so bad, but the wait time is awful, every visit is 1 hour wait time. I mean every visit! they can really work on that but the Dr. is very friendly

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Long waits! Never reachable, does not STOP to listen, to rushed, trying to fit to many patients into an hour time slot. Been my Dr. over 10 years, I am now changing Dr.'s because of her unavailablity and wanting to work such a short week.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

after having a bad experience from a Bend male Dr. I vowed never to be checked again. My Mom ended up on Dialysis machine 3 days a week, I saw what she went through and said no way was i going to be like her. I found Dr. Kenny after 13 years of not seeing a Dr. I explained everything to Dr.Kenny she took it nice and easy with me and we have had a great Dr. relationship that I trust her completely. I have been seeing Dr.Kenny over a decade! I find her to be very educated on helping you out if she doesn't know she tells me and finds out. I would never go to another Dr. it is Dr.Kenny all the way

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Best dr. I've ever had, staff is very nice and helpful and dr. Kenny is a very caring and smart doctor. My little girls love her and we love going there. Love you dr. Kenny.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

At 14 years old 5 different prescriptions were tried for migraines without any testing. Waited over an hour for appointments to be treated for under 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Kenny Is a whirling dervish of a doctor. She is well-informed and assumes you want to be too. Only 1 long wait.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Very sad day today. I called your office and tried to make an appointment for myself, a new patient. I was told that your office will not accept me due to the fact that I would be a cash patient and that you don't also accept Oregon health exchange insurance. As a Marine veteran that has just returned home from 3 tours of combat in two different wars in 9 years. I didn't realize that I would have to battle to try and get the medical attention that I need just because I don't have the insurance that your office wants. I have applied for the Oregon health care exchange. But your office says that they don't take this either. When did paying cash become not good enough. I feel discriminated against by your office. I am going to see what kind of legal actions I can take against this office. I'm saddened by the lack of concern and empathy your office shows towards new people trying to make their lives better. I hope you have a better day than I am. I wonder what Z21 would say about this? Things like this didn't work out too well for the office of Veterans Affairs when they had their medical offices trying to $ crew over veterans. Regards, Eric Robirts

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have been impressed with her knowledge and compassion. She is extremely thorough. Extremely intelligent. She has her computer so she can access your records at all times. I think it's good practice. I would refer her to a friend. My teen daughters also enjoy her sense of humor and intelligence.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Nightmare of a physician. Can't keep her focus and each time I've been in there, has talked to me reading someone elses chart on her laptop (which is attached to her at all times). She has NO ability to talk to you without her laptop.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Kenny saw me on a routine appointment, caught an immediately life-threatening condition, and saved my life. I mean this literally. I had no idea what was going on but I would have died within 30-60 days if she hadn't caught the problem and scheduled immediate surgery for me. God bless her. She misses nothing.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Rose J. Kenny's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

HealthFirst