Ratings for Dr. Chan K. Park

I was complete traumatised by this doctor, have always believed he delivered my daughter too fast, causing me delayed recovery and many more stitches than I would have had otherwise. I had trouble defecating due to the traumatic birth, and he did NOT take it seriously...also joked and talked with my husband about sports when I was in heavy labor - highly inappropriate!! Terrible bedside manner - I would never recommend him

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I was stuck with him because he did an emergency surgery on me, removing my ovary after getting an ovarian cyst. So, I kept going to him because I didn't have my own OBYGN. He is knowledgeable but doesn't talk much so you have to ask a thousand questions if you want to know about your condition. I haven't gotten much advice from him during my first pregnancy-he didn't tell what to expect, what not to do, etc. His nurse didn't even know how to draw my blood. I would stay away from him, if I was you...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

This so called DR was called in when I arrived at hospital ready to deliver, and my regular OB was enroute to my delivery. Dr Parks has no bedside manner whatsoever, he's cold and rude. His ungentleness caused me unnecessary bruising on perenium and thighs, terrible looking episiotomy scar and pain which in turn required me to stay additional time in hospital as well as a longer more painful recovery. This gave me nightmares for months, I wasn't going to have anymore children after this experience. He obtained my address and sent me follow up reminders to come to his office NO WAY! Dr Ferrucci(who isn't in same practice as Parks but is in adjoining ofice), is my regular OB, assured me he wouldn't be allowed near me if circumstances occured in future pregnancies, and he wasn't with my following 2 deliveries and pre-term labor ordeals. I have panic attacks whenever I see Dr Parks!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Excellent Physician and surgeon. I have been a patient for over 20 years. He was my surgeon for my Hysterectomy and has also delivered my Grandson and nephew. He and Mrs. Park are both Caring , thorough and and very professional.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Listens to his patients and values their impute.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2006

I had two high risk pregnancies and Dr. Park delivered both perfectly. He knew the exact weight of each of them before they were born. He doesn't always have the greatest bedside manner but I trust him-he knows what he is doing. I have also had other problems since and he has taken care of them. He is definatly not one to put you through any unneccesary tests.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2006

Dr. Chan K. Park's Credentials

• Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1969)