Ratings for Dr. Constance Y. Battle

While in conversation with a family member about gyn care, I was giving accolades to Dr. Battle for her absolute professionalism during my years as patient and simply wanted to show a pic of her. I could not find one & accidentally happened upon this website. After reading, I am commenting only in an effort to counter the character assassination attempt of the previous posting. It was slanderous with no room for defense & the wording seems so inappropriate for a "board member". But if that is how you feel then that is how "you" really feel. I would not think her practice could have survived for so long if your comments were truthfully valid. I guess your comments would explain why it was almost literally impossible to get a new patient appointment without waiting almost a year to be seen. I can only speculate that there's high demand for the negative behaviors? Hmmm. Well, I simply didn't want her reputation smeared, whether she is actively practicing or not. Dr Battle was my GOD-sent Gyn for 16 years. I still consider her to be so even though she is no longer practicing. In my opinion & through personal experience, I found her to be an excellent physician. I had numerous procedures due to PCOS & infertility. Never was there a time when she made a decision for me, violated my rights/person, or performed an in-office procedure or surgery without educating and providing literature to help us make an informative decision. She is compassionate, concerned & gave her patients the time necessary to provide superior care. In conclusion, I do & will truly miss her as my Gyn and pray she is doing well now in this new chapter of her life.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Battle is a superb Doctor. I have been her patient for over 25 years. I will truly miss her. I received the best care and concern ever imaginable from a Doctor. Thorough and personable. I like that she was not to quick to just prescribe medicine, but helped you explore natural options if you desired.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Battle saved both me and my baby after a serious complication in delivery. Over 18 years later, she still remembers that my delivery was her scariest ever. I cannot imagine finding a doctor to replace her since she is closing her practice. She cares for her patients on a personal level that cannot be described, only experienced.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I love Dr. Battle. She delivered both of my children over 20 years ago and continues to be a positive force in my life.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I gave Dr. Battle the highest rating I could because she is the best doctor I have ever been to. I have been going to her for 20 years and I don't know what I would do without her. She always takes time to answer any and all questions. She doesn't hesitate to run what tests she needs to in order to help you with any problem she can. She always returns calls within 24 hours and has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Battle has been my OB/GYN doctor since 1995. Dr. Battle cares about her patients. She is concerned about total care of her patients. She is very kind and listens to her patient's needs. Dr. Battle delivered my son 8 years ago by C-section. Dr. Battle was there to make sure I was okay after there were complications after giving birth to my son. I have recommended Dr. Battle to others and will continue to recommend her as a competent and caring doctor. Dr. Battle's staff is also caring. They make you feel comfortable during doctor visits and remember you after you have been a patient for so many years.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

not a good doctor do not care for patients. Will not see her patient and have her picking in who she see in her office. Not good for a doctor who don't have time for her patients.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Battle probably since about 1993 and she is fantastic!!!! I love her she is the best doctor I have ever had!! She will come into the exam room and sit and talk to you like she has known you for yrs. Greattttttttt!! She doesn't forget things!!!!! I will sing her praises forever and her staff is good also.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

I saw Dr. Battle while I was in the ER for a pregnancy complication visit. She was so kind, patient, and understanding. She treated me better than my regular OB doctor. I would recommend her to anyone, becuase she treated me as if I was one of her patients and I really appreciated it.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I HAVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR OVER 5 YEARS. EVERYONE THERE IS SO NICE AND HELPFUL.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Constance Y. Battle's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)