Ratings for Dr. Nick G. Faraci

This doctor solved our problem in one visit and we had been to several other pediatricians on SI who were helpful but could not exactly put their finger on the issue. Faraci did that and saved us countless trips to a bunch of specialists. He saved us multiple co payments as well! Good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Faraci is by far the only pediatrician I trust to take care of my daughter! His knowledge of pediatric medicine can not be surpassed! I trust him with my daughters life! Love the staff and nurses as well, everyone is so caring and respectful.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I wouldnt trust anybody else to be my daughters doctor! He is amazing, always makes us feel comfortable and is extremely knowledgeable. Always listens to my concerns and really cares about his patients. Always goes above and beyond for us. I couldnt ask for better. The staff is awesome always helpful and really cares about getting us in last minute if needed. If you need a pediatrician DEF go to Dr. Faraci you wont be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Best doctor hands down ! He always take the time and goes the extra mile for my children. Sometimes a little wait , but worth the wait. When my son was born he came to the hospital everyday to check on him when he was in the nicu and he wasn't scheduled to be on. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

The office has too many patients, they do not recognize/remember/know my child.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Awesome doctor he has been there from day one for both my kids engjell and rayana love him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

We've been in and out of Dr. Faraci's 3 offices countless times with our three kids over the past 16 years. If you're thinking of being a patient at this practice, you should by pass the reviews here that rank the staff poor and in some cases mention their staff by name. That's not what I would think this site is about. I've been at the front counter and I've seen how difficult we as parents can be, often always in a rush to be in and out of the office, so you could also pass over the complaints about waiting long. I've seen a big change in how quickly we've been seen in the past eight months or so. But hey, this is a doctors office. Parents have questions that Dr. Nick always answers and keeps answering. I had three kids, we asked the same questions over and over again with all three of the boys. Dr. NIck has a personal secretary who will book appointments for you that the doctor referred you to, so you can somewhat sit back and let 'them' do all the work, that is if you want them to. Why not! If your kid has a problem he's going to work with you to see it through.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I've been with Dr. Faraci's office for 18 months, since the birth of my first child. He came highly recommended by my family and several friends whose kids go to Dr Faraci's office as well. As a first time parent I knew It was not going to be any easy task raising a well and healthy daughter. Dr Faraci and his staff were there with me every step of the way. I met with him personally a week before my daughter was born and I found him extremely helping and knowledgeable. He saw my little girl at the nursery the very day she was born and two days later I walked into the office without an appointment as he told me and Marie at the front desk really made us feel at home. She was very helpful. We had a wonderful first visit with Dr Faraci as he explained step by step every little detail until we saw him again within 2 weeks. I highly recommend Dr. Faraci’s office for anyone who needs the comfort and trust of knowing that their pediatrician is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week... all year long. I want parents to know about Dr Faraci’s office because my daughter was admitted to the hospital few nights ago and Dr. Faraci came to the hospital early the next morning and saw us. That’s gotta be worth something! To my family it was everything. Thank you Dr. Faraci.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I've been with Dr Nick for 20 years. He wasn't so abrupt as he is now. He's a great doctor but doesn't spend as much time in the rooms as he used to. I don't feel completely satisfied with my visits anymore. It's possible that he's overbooked but that shouldn't reflect his medical care for his patients. His scheduling needs to change. I would recommend him but his staff is HORRIBLE!!! I go to the Brooklyn office. You can't make appointments easily. You NEVER get any results you ask for if you speak to the front desk. Cynthia is the nastiest, rudest most impatient receptionist at that office. You hear her sucking her teeth whenever you ask for results, referrals or anything you need and unless you call several times or speak to someone else it won't get done. I can't say enough how bad that office staff is. It's a shame that patients need to deal with the front desk in order to see the doctor. I've been interviewing other pediatrician and it kills me to leave Dr Nick because of his staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

We have been with Dr. Faraci office since our daughter was born. The doctors are fantastic if you can ever get in touch with them. The staff is HORRIBLE. They are rude. They treat patients very badly. They refused my child medical care after making an appointment for her because she was over 19. After we had discussed this at the time of the appointment. Part of patient care is bedside manner not only with doctors but the staff who will follow-up for prescriptions, insurance info and appointments.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014