Ratings for Dr. David A. Denman

I had an appointment which was cancelled and moved to a different date. I accomodated him, but when the actual appointment came I couldn't find the office and was 7 minutes late. Dr. Denman cancelled the appointment because I was late. I had to accomodate him, but he could not accomodate me. I COULDN'T FIND THE BUILDING!. 7 minutes?? If he is that pompous, I don't need him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Denman has operated on both my daughter and me and also on a family friend. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him. He is an excellent physician and a very highly skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

We've seen Dr Denman many times and each time he has been an absolute delight to work with. Is very open with your options but also will give you the scenario of what HE would do. He was even willing to schedule a second set of ear tubes for my daughter without even seeing her, because he remembered all of our troubles. His associates are also great and we're usually able to get in to see him or someone else on short notice.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Wonderful Dr. He really worked with the specific needs of our family and was obviously there to help the patient, not for the money.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Saw this doctor and was very impressed with his knowledge and friendliness

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Great doctor. Very patient and great with kids and very cautious approach

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. David A. Denman's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment which was cancelled and moved to a different date. I accomodated him, but when the actual appointment came I couldn't find the office and ..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Not up to date on newer technologies. Had my nose surgery done in the office by another physician"

September 3, 2014