Ratings for Dr. Brian Bressler

I read the reviews about how great he was and I went to him. I saw him a number of times and was struck each time by how distracted he was...like his mind was elsewhere and he was not fully present in my consultations. He is young and seems very good but I was so bothered by his lack of "presentness". I was quite shocked by that...not a good feeling to have your doctor with you but his mind was clearly somewhere else. never felt that with a doctor before...they are usually very focused on you and what you are saying. Scary if they are not.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Very good doctor and help full Pluse looks after you from Altaf jiwani

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Going to see Dr. Bressler and his staff felt like a breath of fresh air. He listened and followed up quickly with tests or appointments. His whole staff from his receptionist, to the nurse, to the people managing the tests were kind and considerate. Makes me feel much more secure to have Bressler and his team behind me. He identified my worsening problems right away when I was transferred to him and had me into see a surgeon within a couple months. My previous GI never listened to me, taking test results over my experience, and made me feel like I was a time waster if I went over 15 minutes for my appointment. His inaction was the reason I needed emergency surgery.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Coming all the way from northern BC to finally receive the care I needed. Dr. Bressler was always great to deal with and I always left his office feeling like everything was going to be ok. He always got me in when I needed to be seen and took the time to return my calls if I needed to speak with him urgently. Out of many dr's I had seen for my ulcerative colitis he is the only one that helped me achieve remission and when I was no longer managed with medication he quickly referred me to have life changing surgery. Because of him I got my life back

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Because of him I was unable to get the treatment that another doctor Working in the same office as him. That doctor has since retired and I have the see this doctor who is now stating that I don't have chrones disease. It's ironic that it's a non curable disease. He looked at my history of the complications and said that I have had all the symptoms of chrones but now I don't so he can't do anything further for me. It would be logical to preform an exam at the time of complications when the body has a flare up and not 6 months later when my body has managed the flare up. Cause of this doctor if I ever go to any hospital they refuse to see me and treatment and transfer me to St. Paul's hospital. He is not worthy and needs to have his practice investigated.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Arrogant and responsible for not accurately diagnosing my mother because of his inability to listen to his patients and his massive ego.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I've been seeing him for years, and the longer I've been with him the worse he's been treating me. He seems rushed to get me in and out of appointments, he forgets to follow through on referrals to see other specialists, and the last time I saw him he said "I don't know what else we can do" and told me to come back in three months (and I have been getting noticeably worse lately). He's good when problems aren't severe, but as they get worse he doesn't seem interested in figuring out how to solve them.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr.Bressler is a fantastic Doctor! Both my father and I see him, and he is always very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have seen him for a few years, first for routine scopes and then when I was quite ill and stuck between one set of specialists and another. He was great-positive, explaining things clearly, willing to answer questions and suggest some behavioural changes I could make with diet that might help. He helped, and figured out what the problem might be, and was, that seemed to stump a few other GI doctors. He follows up, calls, and cares. I think he is a terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr Bressler is a Wonderful Doctor !! I switched to him and im sooo very please to have done so ! he takes the time and his nurses always get back to my asap and are soo kind !! They all go above and beyond to make sure im happy and healthy.. the best feeling is knowing im in good hands and if i need anything i will taken care of in the best way possible ! Thank you All !!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015