Ratings for Dr. Brian Bressler

In the past two appointments I had with him, he was over 90 minutes late. Not willing to discuss alternative treatments. Not will to think out of the box whatsoever. Extremely curt to the point of being rude. I would even call him anti-social. Touted as one of the best GI doctors in Vancouver, he has failed me on many occasions. Poor communication, not friendly, empathetic or compassionate whatsoever. I wasted a year on this guy before I switched to another GI doctor in the same office. Got way better results. Dr. Bressler left me feeling like I had no professional help in the world.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Extemely poor communication from staff and Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Wait times are over an hour for a preset appointment -very frustrating. No regards for people's time.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Bressler was seemingly knowledgeable but was not friendly at all. He seemed to want to get my consultation over with and was not interested in any kind of talk that didn't involve medicine. He did not say hello or ask how I was. He got us to see his resident for the majority of the time and gave us about 5 minutes to tell us that he is totally changing my treatment plan. He was not personable at all. I took a day off of work to get 5 minutes with him. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I think he os one of the best he helped me get into remission and stay there for two years and this year when i came out of it and into a flareup since june 30th he has done everything he can so far, the nurse calls me back at the end of each day if i have emailed her, and gets me in to see him of i get extemly bad.... yes he is a little late some days but what doctor isn't.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr Bressler is very proactive and knowledgeable. My only concerns are that he isn't very emotionally supportive and he also prescribed me more medication than I needed. However, since being under his care my case of Crohn's has gone into remission!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I love him as my GI! He really listens to me and answers any questions I have, no matter what they are and never makes me feel stupid.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I found the guy fantastic, probably saved my life. Always willing to talk, cut out several polyps from my large intestine over the years... even roused me sufficiently to see what they looked like on the screen. Incredible physician.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Request another specialist at all costs! My experience with Dr. Bressler was atrocious, cancelled appointments with now reason behind it, hour late for appointments, no empathy, lack of professionalism. After cancellations and what not I finally got my appointment I had been waiting months for, arrived at the hospital 30 minutes prior to my designated appointment, checked in with the nurses and was informed to wait in the hallway. I sat in the hallway as time passed, my appointment was at 10:00am and now it is 10:15am, knowing that Doctor Bressler probably got caught up with something important for another patient, I waited. Now 10:30, I approach the nurses if I am in the correct spot, at that time i was informed I was and the doctor should be out shortly. As I am sitting in the hallway, I am watching as people pass for some sort of entertainment, when this doctor and nurse had caught my eye as they kept making laps talking about their upcoming personal plans, vacation, weekend plans, etc. I was not sure why they caught my eye but I noticed every time they did a lap and each time my appointment was falling more and more behind. Now 11:15, a nurse finally comes out into the hallways to bring me in for my appointment, once I enter the room Dr. Bressler comes in not too long behind me, as I had not seen hm in a few months I had forgotten what he looked like. Well, upon entry into the room that doctor I had witnessed strolling the halls with coffee in hand talking about is upcoming plans.... you guessed it DR. BRESSLER. I found this extremely ignorant and unprofessional, so if you are looking for a childish doctor who is not dedicated to his patients, this is the doctor you will want to see! Not to mention, this is his track record, I have met a few other people who have had him and had nothing positive to say. Check all your options before wasting your tie with this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Don't waste your time, request anpother specialist!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017