Ratings for Dr. Brian Bressler

I’m told this guy is a superstar but I’ve had nothing but bad experiences. Staff is useless. Never answers the phone, and hardly ever calls back. doesn’t answer questions. Very condescending. Told me to come back in a year but only gave enough maintenance meds for half that. Tried. To get a prescription filled but he refused. Called back multiple times and have yet to receive a response. Now I’m very sick and am literally writing this from the emergency room. I would have been better off had I never been to this doctor

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

This is a superb Doctor. Unafraid to call a spade a spade. As a misdiagnosed patient, I was looking for answers not friendliness or bedside manners (which is has, btw) Day and night difference in my health, thanks to him ~

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Simply the best! He is knowledgeable and internationally known for his work and expertise. His team of nurses and secretary are the best! I’m glad to be under their medical care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

His arrogance and disregard for patients is astounding - he disregarded my mothers repeat complaints of symptoms of gastric cancer and ultimately he dismissed her and it was discovered in the ER month after the time waste with this man

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

In the past two appointments I had with him, he was over 90 minutes late. Not willing to discuss alternative treatments. Not will to think out of the box whatsoever. Extremely curt to the point of being rude. I would even call him anti-social. Touted as one of the best GI doctors in Vancouver, he has failed me on many occasions. Poor communication, not friendly, empathetic or compassionate whatsoever. I wasted a year on this guy before I switched to another GI doctor in the same office. Got way better results. Dr. Bressler left me feeling like I had no professional help in the world.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Extemely poor communication from staff and Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Wait times are over an hour for a preset appointment -very frustrating. No regards for people's time.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Bressler was seemingly knowledgeable but was not friendly at all. He seemed to want to get my consultation over with and was not interested in any kind of talk that didn't involve medicine. He did not say hello or ask how I was. He got us to see his resident for the majority of the time and gave us about 5 minutes to tell us that he is totally changing my treatment plan. He was not personable at all. I took a day off of work to get 5 minutes with him. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I think he os one of the best he helped me get into remission and stay there for two years and this year when i came out of it and into a flareup since june 30th he has done everything he can so far, the nurse calls me back at the end of each day if i have emailed her, and gets me in to see him of i get extemly bad.... yes he is a little late some days but what doctor isn't.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr Bressler is very proactive and knowledgeable. My only concerns are that he isn't very emotionally supportive and he also prescribed me more medication than I needed. However, since being under his care my case of Crohn's has gone into remission!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017