Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Rebori

I saw Dr. Rebori about 15 years ago back when he was with ENH in Evanston. He was phenomenal. He was smart, insightful, caring, and had a great bedside manner-everything you would want a physician to be. He was the first psychiatrist I'd ever seen and still by far the best.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

He is an excellent medication psychiatrist. He really knows his stuff and is compassionate with a sense of humor (when appropriate and we're in a state to handle it). It's a bummer that he's not any insurance panels, but unfortunately some of the best psychiatrists aren't.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Rebori is a stunningly knowledgeable, intelligent, quick-thinking psychiatrist. My other doctors are also very impressed with him and regard him highly. Dr. Rebori has helped me through a complicated mental health history with compassion, great insight, appropriate humor (if I'm in a good mood) and wit, and always has more options to try. He is very expensive and doesn't belong to any insurance carriers. Hard on those of us with limited incomes. However, I wouldn't consider going to anyone else now that he has treated me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Dr. Rebori is very knowledgable. I adore him and he saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Appears to be very knowledgeable, personable, and smart--highly recommended by my other doctors and counselor. Unfortunately he doesn't belong to any insurance plan which makes his services very expensive.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Rebori is the best psychiatrist ever. He is always punctual to the minute, he is very intelligent and knowledgeable about medication management and is careful to check for drug interactions. He is caring towards his patients and listens to their concerns. I recommend Dr. Rebori 100%.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2005

Dr. Thomas A. Rebori's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1988)

MB Health