Ratings for Dr. Marjorie H. Mayer

Dr. Mayer is horrible. She's rude, condescending, pushy and expensive. She made me feel horrible about my efforts to control my diabetes to the point where I gave up on caring. After I switched endocrinologists (to one who does accept my insurance) I felt much more support and caring and as a result my control improved a great deal. I do not recommend Dr. Mayer at all, unless you want to feel like crap after every visit.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Mayer makes people feel stupid. She is icy cold and unfriendly. She is degrading and demeaning toward her patients. I strongly do NOT recommend her. She also does not take insurance.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

She was not supportive, nor compassionate and overstepped her boundaries.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

She's got a nasty attitude and is not very helpful or friendly. After I switched doctors my diabetic control improved a great deal.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr Mayer is always punctual, is very knowledgable and seems to genuinely care about her patients. She can seem a bit abrupt at times, but otherwise is a good doctor. The downside is that she does not directly accept insurance, you have to pay everything up front.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2005

Dr. Marjorie H. Mayer's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)