Ratings for Dr. Robb Smith

This man needs psychiatric care along with a prozac pill the size of a tennis ball. Extreme agitation, yells, and is horribly rude. Even the ladies that work for him dislike him. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

The doctor seemed unprofessional, he ignored important facts. I would never, under any circumstances recommend this doctor - not even to my worst enemy. The experience was a waste of money, time, and truly a nightmare. He had the bed side manner of a bull in a china shop.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Be very careful if you decide to go see Sr. Smith. He acts as if he is about 10 years behind current medical practice. He is rude and has terrible mood swings (happy one moment, upset the next). Save your self and see someone else.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2006

Save time and money, and find a doc that has opened a medical book after they finished school.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005