Ratings for Dr. Don Clark

LOVEEE Dr. Clark. He saved me. He is the best. I was so happy when he came out of retirement. Will be sad to see him leave but happy he will be retired again.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Excellent physician, truly a gem! Highly knowledgeable and very compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Wonderful doctor. But his receptionist is the rudest women I've ever had the misfortune of talking to.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Clark was my doctor for several years both him and his staff were wonderful caring and great to deal with, Dr. Clark saved my life and it's a shame he retired one of the best doctors pei ever had. Wish you were still practicing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I'm not sure why there are bad reviews about this office, but I had my first visit today and found both the Doctor and the office lady to be absolute sweethearts. Caring, professional, and a great bedside manner. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Horrible office staff. Never answers the phone, never helps if you are lucky enough to get and answer. I can live with that. This Dr has a huge ego/God complex. Don't even question his "medical guess" to your condition. He has no bedside manner, treats you as if you are an idiot and like you are a number. The patient (a family member) in question had a very treatable condition that he would not treat with modern techniques. After 2 years of agony and bad advice/treatment, we finally left PEI to get a second opinion. The new Doctor was gob-smacked at the medical file he got and how badly things had been handled. The patient was reassessed, treatments revised and within 3 days absolutely fine. That is after more than 2 years under Dr Clark and terrible pain because of his 'care'. When he was questioned about his treatments, he kicked us out of his office!!! I couldn't believe the arrogance. Fine to have that much of an ego if you are doing things right but not good when you're bad.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I have rated Dr. Clark very low on all criteria because his office reception is inaccessible by phone and one can't leave a message. I have called repeatedly during their limited times provided to reach them by phone 10am to 12pm Monday and Tuesday. On one occasion during the past year I did reach his reception and she would not book me an appt/had to speak with Dr Clark and get back to me. She never did call me back. I even dropped into the office when in town ( I live in rural PEI two hours away) and she would not give me an appt stated she would speak with Dr Clark and call me but she never did. I even went back to my GP to refer me to Dr Clark again and still no call from his office. My GP has confirmed by X-ray that I must see a gastroenterologist. This is totally unacceptable practice in my opinion. Dr. Clark has left me hanging after one or two appointments. If I was a person with less compassion for professionals I would contact his medical society to lodge a complaint.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Suffered for 18 months with undiagnosed condition, that no summerside doctor or hospital could solve. Dr. Clark diagnosed and found a solution within 1 visit to the office. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Clark did not find my father's problem as expected. My father's family doctor found and properly treated his medical condition.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Would also prefer sedation with scopes. Seems to have an air about him in that he thinks he's better than ordinary folk and rather unprofessional in that he seems to mock you. Would not go back.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012