Ratings for Dr. Bryan A. Mason

He is truly the most kind hearted,caring,amazing doctor anyone could ever ask for!! I have had losses and he helped me have my first child! My son came early due to preeclampsia and hes in the nicu and dr mason comes and checks on him twice a week! He really puts my mind at ease and I am so glad hes my dr. I now look forward to getting pregnant in a couple years again because I know I will be In good hands with him as my dr! This rating is for Dr. Brian Mason who works in professional building one suite 320 in detroit mi he is a fantastic high risk obgyn

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Best Doctor in the World!!!! He is a truly genuine doctor. So grateful to have had him deliver my child.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2006

Unfortunately, I don't think the scale goes high enough for this doctor. He is more like a ten !!! Ladies, I am a nurse and I have owrked with too many doctors and frankly lost faith that there were no good doctors out there period. Until I became a patient of Dr. Mason. This man is fabulous not because he is a nice guy but because he is an extremely knowledgeable and skilled practitioner. I have never felt this way about any health care professional. I feel completely safe in his care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr Mason saved my baby's life. He is always courteous, respectful, knowledgeable, competent and the best doctor I have ever seen! He took me on as a patient half way into my pregnancy when I went into preterm pabor. He saw me weekely and sometimes biweekly for a difficult pregnancy. He was always sympathetic regarding my pain and did whatever he could to ensure my comfort and my baby's safety. When my baby was born, Dr MAson checked on her whenever he was in the hospital in the NICU for her entire 33 day stay. He would ask how she and my husband and I were doing and would even ask the neonatal doctors questions to clarify things for us!!! I would recommend Dr Mason as a high quality doctor and human being!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006