Ratings for Dr. Neil Singer

If you just want drugs to teat a symptom and don't care to find the root cause, Neill's you doctor! By the way, he charges you just for the honor of being his patient. Conceirige plan he calls it.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

When I lived in Arizona I saw this doctor. As a medical professional, I found him rude and dismissive. I got the distinct impression he disliked me. I like thousands of others soon got a form letter and was fired. He does this to get more patients and collect the initial first time patient fee from the insurance company. He never ordered labs or did an exam. He's in practice for one reason $$$$$$ !

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Singer is a control freak who has "fired" at least 3 people, including myself, for questioning his information. In my case, his staff refused to get me in for an x-ray, though Dr. S. had told me he would do that if his medication didn't work; when I went in his staff said I could sit until "whenever we can work you in," despite the fact that I COULD NOT SIT. I went to Urgent Care, got my x-ray within 10 minutes and had it sent to Dr. S. He called me and told me since I was treating myself I didn't need him. My neighbor, who taught nursing, asked him a medical question about her condition and he "fired " her. You do not disagree with Dr. S. He also charges a huge fee yearly just to be able to see him, instead of a nurse practitioner. That is in addition to the office charges.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Singer is very kind, knowledgeable, and caring. He has great staff. He has always been able to help me, even when I was very ill. I trust him with my life

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Singer's since he came to Sedona. He has always been good to me and I am enrolled in the VIP program. I do not want to lose him as my primary care doctor. He always gives me plenty of time, answers all my questions, and calls in prescriptions with no hassles. Good job Dr. Singer. Alice

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Singer was very unprofessional with my parents, making hurtful and inconsiderate comments that a doctor should NEVER make to a patient or patients family! His switch to being a VIP MD just goes to show his is more concerned with his financial bottom line than with his patients. He spends very little time, does not answer questions thoroughly, and rushes you out the door.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I am a retired college professor, and I give Dr. Singer, my primary physician, an unequivocal A+. He is professional, kind, and compassionate. I have gone to him with a variety of medical issues; he has always had answers to my questions and given me excellent counsel.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Singer is a very knowledgeable and personable professional. He is genuinely concerned about his patients’ wellbeing. He and his staff are very good about providing answers and follow-up and in working with patients to meet their needs.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

The most arrigant and unprofessional I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Neil Singer's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1980)