Ratings for Dr. Roy C Stringfellow

I wish Roy stringfellow was still delivering babies he has been the best doctor my wife has ever seen extremely intelligent and caring I would highly recommend him to ANY one!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Very sweet and has so much compassionate his clients!! He had done 1 surgery on me and another one is booked to remove scar tissue! Wonderful wonderful dr!!! I recommend him to anyone any day!!i trust this man with my whole life!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Stringfellow has been my GYN doctor since 2005 and I trust him with my life. He has always been nothing but caring, informative and concerned. He performed my partial hystererectomy in 2005 and his priority has always been that women live happy healthy lives without pain. He just had to do a in-office procedure on me today and he personally called me two hours later to check and see if I was doing ok. My life has been blessed by having him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Roy Stringfellow performed my surgery. The problems were after the surgery; follow up on the results were hard to get. I also wanted to see the images that were taken during the surgery and view the medical report. I was told the images were lost and getting the written report took a long time. The front desk staff can be insulting and rude. I have over heard them talking about patients accounts, and on another occasion the staff was condescending to a patient that had a scheduled apppt and had a account balance.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I thought the staff at the office was friendly. The doctor seemed to be a good Christain but I was wrong. First please don't go to Penrose Main Hosptial, terrible, abuse care. Second Stringfellow was four hours late for my sugery and has horrible bedside manor. The surgery went well but he did not let us know what he found and called a month later with test results of cancer and was very rude on the phone. Also found out from pulling my files at the hosptail and office he lied to me, the patience, about a few things. Please seek out another doctor and don't make my mistake.

Submitted December 27, 2012

The office staff is rude and completely unhelpful except for one person.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I had had very negative experiences with my previous GYN. A friend referred me to Dr.Stringfellow, and on my first visit I knew he was an exceptional physician. I had had a problematic mammogram, and he very thoroughly checked me out and gave wise advice. I had recently lost my husband to acute leukemia and was still in deep grief. Dr. Stringfellow spent time talking with me and was so kind. At the end of the appointment he told me to wait a minute as he had a book he wanted to give me. The book,"When God Doesn't Make Sense" by Dr. Dobson, was a great help, as I was groping for meaning in my sorrow. (The price of the book was $15, and he GAVE it to me.) He asked if I'd like him to pray with me. What a blessing he was! He is very professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate. His advice re the questionable mammogram proved to be correct, and he provided great follow up care. I realized that the reason he was late was that he spends whatever time is needed with his patients.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr Stringfellow is a very caring, thoughtful doctor. He listens to his patients and shows a genuine interest in their well being. He is very religious and will pray with his patients so keep this in mind when making an appointment. He is the most caring and skillful doctor I see and I am so grateful that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Roy C Stringfellow's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1973)

MAMSI