Ratings for Dr. Jordan C. Hsu

I think Dr. Hsu is one of the best docs at Pedatric Associates. My kids love him and even when we see him out and about around town he is very friendly. Thanks for making our healthcare important.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Hsu is my all time favorite. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is great getting my little ones out of their shell. Almost everyone I know uses Pediatric Associates for their children's medical care and I have NEVER heard a single complaint about the doctors! Dr. Hsu, in particular, is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

The first time I met Dr. Hsu I was impressed with his "bedside manner" even with me! I was a first time mom, with twins that weren't nursing very well and he was very encouraging and understanding. Turned out the babies were doing fine. I would recommend him and the entire practice to anyone with children.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2005

All of the doctors at Pediatric Associates in N. Ky are wonderful! I have not met one that I did not like.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2005

Dr. Jordan C. Hsu's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare