Ratings for Dr. Michael Zornitzer

Dr. Z has helped me greatly. He asks the right questions, makes great suggestions, and REALLY LISTENS. I recommend him highly for dealing with your emotional problems, as well as just being a great life coach.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

J.A Dr Zornitzer is someone i highly recommend not only because of his vast knowledge but his kindness and support. I can confidently say i always leave his office happier then i was before i entered. He has been with me for a while now and has helped me through a very difficult time and continues to do so. If you are having doubts with any doctors go see Dr Zornitzer and i am sure you will feel the relief i do, and the professional courtesy.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Zornitzer is by far the most thoughtful and effective doctor I've ever been treated by. Psychiatry is a difficult and nuanced practice, with many people suffering for years before finding someone with the ability to diagnose and treat their disorder(s) effectively and continually. He is a keen listener with an easy and honest manner. Most importantly though, he has the skill set required to balance psychiatric and psychological approaches simultaneously in his treatment. I only wish I'd found him sooner.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Outstanding human being. I have known Michael for 20 years now. Caring, compassionate and very insightful and honest. A great doctor and very good man!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been Dr. Zornitzer's patient for about five years. In that time, he has completely changed my life for the better. He worked with me in a very professional, friendly, and caring way to find the right medicines at the right doses, as well as the best times of day to take them in order for me to be happy and successful. He also encourages overall good health. I would recommend him highly to anyone who needs help from a caring and skilled psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

sEEMS TO ONLY CARE ABOUT FILLING OUR FORMs, TOLD US HE ACCEPTED OUR INSURANCE BUT DID NOT

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

My name is Christian Brooks and if you have any questions regarding Dr. Zornitzer I can be asked at golfer_0325@hotmail.com. I have been seeing Dr. Zornitzer for almost four years now post my addiction to pain medication. Thanks to his support and knowledge of the disease, I have stayed sober and owe my life to him. He is very compassionate, but tough as well in the best way to keep you on the right track which all addicts, especially me, need. I strongly urge any addict or patient in need of help to seek his knowledge. I'm certain you won't be dis-satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Zornitzer has been my doctor since 1995. He has helped me tremendously in treating my OCD as well as advising me in many aspects of my life. I owe my recovery and success in life to him. He is an excellent Diagnostician and health care provider. In addition to being a great listener, Dr. Zornitzer empowers you to play a viable role in making decisions. He is non-judgemental, easy to talk with and caring. My name is Roger Gully and can be reached at the following: rogereducator82@gmail.com

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Excellent caring Physician! I have been under his care for OCD for 21 years now. I went from seeing him monthly to every 3 months now. He helped me when I was misdiagnosed by another psychiatrist prior to our 1st visit... Gave me the correct diagnosis N assured me that I was misdiagnosed by the previous physician ain't was seeing who was not board certified.. Dr. Zornitzer is board certified... that assures competency! He helped me through a crisis back then N nurtured my growth in all areas of my life.. I was able to resume graduate school, earn a degree N move up the ladder in my professional career under his care. He even saved my marriage and referred me to a marriage counselor for my wife and I. He is non- judgemental and easy to talk with. It is my pleasure to highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I have known Dr. Zornitzer for a long time. He is highly experienced and is dedicated to his patients. He is thoughtful and caring and has helped me very much.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Michael Zornitzer's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Livingston, NJ