Ratings for Dr. Leslie M. Breiwa

Dr. Breiwa is the best doctor and I wish she was still in Bowling Green, I felt like she was very helpful and she listened and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all she is the best doctor i have ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Made no attempt at all to diagnose my illness. She kept asking questions about the meds I was on and where I got them filled. Then she wanted to know all the drs. I had seen in the past 3 months. I finally figured out where she was going with all the questions. Btw, I had only seen my gyn because I had no primary care Dr. I think she wants to play amature slueth more than Dr. My opinion only.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2006

Stay away from this doctor! Dosen't care for her patients correctly and caused me to be put in the hospital for acute renal failure because she was not available to take care of me and wanted me to try out medication for three days, when I had been vomiting and had diarrhea for several days before that. This on top of the fact I am a diabetic. She almost killed me. Like I said, stay away from her and get another doctor to take care of yourself. Seems to be very non-chalant about taking care of people, not a very caring doctor. Tells bad, corny jokes too, in attempt to try to be funny, which she is not.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2005

Dr. Leslie M. Breiwa's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Pikeville, KY