Ratings for Dr. John F. Villacis

After years of suffering (even after visits to other doctors), I went to Dr. Villacis on recommendation from another doctor. Dr. Villacis is a miracle worker! Just outstanding - I felt relief of years-long symptoms *the same day* I went to see him. Traits: patient, great listener, good memory, addressed all my concerns and questions, good problem-solver, thorough. He came up with a plan for treatment, wrote it down, and offered it to me to take home. How many doctors do that?! In my opinion, he is a role model for all doctors. I sure hope he stays in Austin - one visit and I'm sold. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Villacis has an excellent bedside manner. He's sincerely concerned, caring, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone with allergy or asthma concerns.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Best doctor in town for allergy problems. Very caring and trustworthy! Knows his stuff! Been seeing him for 3 years now; wish I could use him for all my medical needs.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Dr. John F. Villacis's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company