Ratings for Dr. Miguel L. Gallegos

This Doctor is so talented! So patient and kind. The staff is friendly.The office is relaxing and so clean. Love my results

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Hermosa Plastic Surgery is a fantastic place to get cosmetic procedures done. Dr. Gallegos is a talented man and can transform you into a dream body like no other! His staff is friendly and treats you with respect and first class all the way!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have been his patient since 2000. He is so nice and patient! So professional! I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Had a breast lift with aug and was not happy with the look after. Had implants removed and developed a huge hematoma. Dr Gallegos said hematoma had nothing to do with his surgery which I found his claim to be incredibly inaccurate. I am a Registered Nurse and know that hematoma is a post op complication that can occur. After getting it aspirated it rebled. He refused to see me after that. Negligent in his practice and has no accountability.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with Dr Gallegos and his staff for my pre op appointment and consultation they made me feel comfortable and confident about my decision and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a personal professional experience!!'Thank you 😊

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Hi there, I would like to share my experience with you. After I had my two babies I was just not happy at all with the way I looked so I decided to look online for local plastic surgeons and Thanks God Dr Miguel Gallegos came across my path! I'm extremely happy with my breast, I have recovered confidence on myself. Professionalism, empathy, highly trained healthcare staff, desire to help you accomplish your goal, I would definitely recommend him and his entire professional team. That's my modest opinion.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Not happy my procedure it's botched so unsatified.

Submitted January 15, 2017

I don't trust those negative reviews. Dr. Gallegos has taken care of my face, arms & tummy for 10 years. I've been very satisfied with him & his staff. All very professional & competent.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Gallegos is top notch. Trust him-he is outstanding at his craft and has provided me with a whole new life. From my first visit to my post ops he and his staff have cared for me with such compassion and support and reassurance. I am so happy with the results of my tummy tuck, BA and lipo-my bod looks so amazing!!! Thank you all so much.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

After losing a significant amount of weight, plastic surgery was the next step in my transformation process. I researched several plastic surgeons in and around New Mexico and came to the conclusion that Dr. Gallegos was the most qualified. I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation/lift, and brazilian butt lift done by Dr.Miguel L. Gallegos at Hermosa Plastic Surgery. At my initial consultation, both he and his staff were very friendly and helpful. I had several questions about the procedures and the possible outcomes. Dr. Gallegos was so kind and took the time to answer each and every question I had. He was very clear about his capabilities and did not disappoint. He was able to sculpt and transform my body into one that not only makes me look better but feel better also. It was the best decision of my life. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Miguel L. Gallegos's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)