Ratings for Dr. Miguel L. Gallegos

After losing a significant amount of weight, plastic surgery was the next step in my transformation process. I researched several plastic surgeons in and around New Mexico and came to the conclusion that Dr. Gallegos was the most qualified. I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation/lift, and brazilian butt lift done by Dr.Miguel L. Gallegos at Hermosa Plastic Surgery. At my initial consultation, both he and his staff were very friendly and helpful. I had several questions about the procedures and the possible outcomes. Dr. Gallegos was so kind and took the time to answer each and every question I had. He was very clear about his capabilities and did not disappoint. He was able to sculpt and transform my body into one that not only makes me look better but feel better also. It was the best decision of my life. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I can honestly say that this doctor is the most unprofessional doctor that I have ever been to in my entire life. I wasn't aware of his poor reputation when I made an appointment; I just saw the add in the yellow pages. I highly recommend steering as far away from this "doctor" as possible. Quite frankly, I question the authenticity of his medical training. Just scary. STAY AWAY! Don't let the smiling faces behind the counter fool you.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I went in for laser in fall 2015. The laser tech only did half of my face I have photos and I have not begun to report him to Medical Board and the world. I paid $1,500 for half of a laser procedure. Now he refuses to send me my medical records. I would say he has mental problems as he is always VERY DETACHED FROM EVERYTHING. Then again there are so many people, even professionals on Perscription drugs these days ! Do yourself a favor and WALK AWAY FROM THIS ONE. AND I HAVE REAL QUESTIONS ABOUT ALL OF HIS STAFF. FREAKED OUT LITTLE ROBOTS. REALLY, MOVE ON FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone that out of it is dangerous. Phoenix, AZ anybody?? And don't bother to get back to me Dr. Sleez bag. This is only the beginning. I think the whole office should have their hair drug tested. NO STARS.

Submitted December 16, 2015

The doctor and his staff are completely rude. He runs very late and spends two minutes with you. Be careful on leaving your contact information because they call you and harrass after!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor. I visited Dr. Gallegos some time back with concerns with my skin and he suggested a tummy tuck. I had some rolls but I was not at all overweight or had hanging skin. I also did not have any children. Some simple liposuction would have been appropriate for two small stomach rolls, not a tummy tuck. When I asked other doctors in town-they thought a tummy tuck was needless surgery. He also insulted me while I was in his office. I am very happy I did not pay him money for any procedures, since I was so put off by his behavior.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Recently had a tummy tuck with dr Gallegos and very happy with the results

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

This is the worst doctor ever . He tried to feel me up

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I went to him without looking around too much. I met someone who went to him for the same prodcedure and really recommended him. Everyone was was nice and friendly. I'm a week post op and I love my results

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Gallegos ROCKS! I was scared after I read these reviews. It seems like someone got fired and is angry at him because my experience having my upper and lower eyelids lifted has been fantastic! I look soooo beautiful, and I feel so beautiful now. It has only been 9 days since my surgery. I still look like me, just wayyyy better!! He is a married man, so if you are a female seeking attention from a man or a BFF, then find another doctor who will play games with you. If you want a skilled surgeon who cares about quality of his work, and you want the best results, then he IS the doc for you. I had to trust him, as scary as it was, after reading these reviews because I had already paid. I wish I had done this a few years back, and possible even when I was younger because I always had puffy upper eyelids, even as a teen. Now, my bags are gone underneath my eyes, which started in my 30's. I had the kind of hollowed-out, lower eye bags vs. the puffy lower eye bags. Bye-bye skeletal eyes!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

This is a doctor that I would not recommend to anyone. Be aware if you are looking to improve your image and confidence with whichever procedure you want to do, do not go to him. He is over-worked, stressed out, and wants your money and then could careless after that. He does not listen to what you want, but rather does what he wants to do. I am a small frame well within the normal BMI for a female; just looking for some curvature in the truncal area, and weighing less that 120 pounds. He tells me at consult "you are the perfect candidate for this because you have no loose skins." Then comes liposuction procedure with Brazilian butt graft. My love handles looked pretty much the same as they were. If there is a change, it is minimal and uneven. One side is higher than the other. He tells me to wait a few months. Fine. 5 months later still looked the same. So he said he will do a revision. Made me wait 2.5 hours after appt time. Then told me "you didn't have enough fat to begin with".

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Dr. Miguel L. Gallegos's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After losing a significant amount of weight, plastic surgery was the next step in my transformation process. I researched several plastic surgeons in and around..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I can honestly say that this doctor is the most unprofessional doctor that I have ever been to in my entire life. I wasn't aware of his poor reputation when I ..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went in for laser in fall 2015. The laser tech only did half of my face I have photos and I have not begun to report him to Medical Board and the world. I ..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The doctor and his staff are completely rude. He runs very late and spends two minutes with you. Be careful on leaving your contact information because they cal..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I do not recommend this doctor. I visited Dr. Gallegos some time back with concerns with my skin and he suggested a tummy tuck. I had some rolls but I was not a..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently had a tummy tuck with dr Gallegos and very happy with the results"

October 31, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst doctor ever . He tried to feel me up"

October 23, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Miguel" to "Miguel L."

October 20, 2013