Ratings for Dr. Robert Woodland

Dr. Robert Woodland, is the best doctor in St. John's N. L. He care about is patients and listen to you . I give this man all the stars in universe. One of a kind. You will never find a another doctor like him in this city. Thank You Dr. Robert Woodland. 🏆🥇

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

I have been seeing Doc Bob since 2006 upon the referral of a close friend. Doc Bob cared for me through some of the hardest but also the best parts of my life. He cared for my children and my husband as well. He is simply THE BEST. Compassionate, knowledgeable, caring & kind. There are times when the wait is a little long but so well worth it. He has seen me when my babies were very sick, without appointment so I certainly don't mind waiting so some other person in need can be taken care of. I have been dreading his retirement but it will be a long deserved break. Nobody will ever be able to live up to his reputation as a physician.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr Bob Has been my doctor for 40 years. He has been supportive through the ups and downs of my life. He has seen me through my pregnancies and delivered my children. He has been their doctor too. I ma heartbroken that this compassionate and knowledgeable man is retiring. I respect his decision and will miss him immensely, as will my children but we certainly respect his decision. We will miss you so much1

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Bob for over 30 years. He is amazing! He is such a caring and knowledgeable doctor and he has a great sense of humour too! Great doctor, great man. Love him!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr.Bob has been my family doctor since birth! He is very knowledgeable and is great to talk to as well. I feel very comfortable in his presence. I will be very sad the day he retires!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr Bob has been my family doctor since i was born along with my two siblings. He is the doctor for both sides of my family and has been in our family for over 40 years. I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor. Humorous, knowledgeable, warming, and genuine. I love doctor Bob and i will be devastated to see him retire!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

I have known Dr.Robert Woodland for 40 years been a patient of his for 40 years, Love love love him or will be a very sad day if / when he retires... he knows everything about everything he takes time to listen to and get to know each and everyone of his patients young and okd, and I wouldn’t want to ever have to see anyone else.He is a fantastic, lovable, pleasant, well rounded down to earth human being. THE VERY BEST OF THE BEST DOCTOR/ AND MAN/PERSON IN THE WORLD.🤗

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I have known Bob for all of my life, but only became a patient of his about 5 years ago. I can strongly say that I would not be here today without him. He also always takes the time to get to know his patents, and to even bring himself down to the patients level. Fantastic doctor whom I do not want to see go anytime soon. Because of his popularity the wait times to get an appointment can sometimes be a week or two.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I've been seeing Dr Bob for 40 years now. He is knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, and considerate. Yes, I have to wait to see him but when it's my turn, he listens and doesn't rush you at all. He will refer you to a specialist asap if he feels the need. His medical knowledge his up to date I. I dread the day he retires. He is irreplaceable!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Best family doctor there is. Kind, considerate and never rushes you out the door. I owe my life to him. You may have to wait a little but in this case the doctor is worth the wait. Been seeing him 30 plus yrs and I hope to for another 30. Thanks Dr BOB.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Robert Woodland's Credentials

• Memorial University of Newfoundland (Grad. 1977)