Ratings for Dr. Rosalie Davis

Go see her if you want a competent therapist who seemingly talks as much about her own personal problems as she does listen to her clients. Want someone to commiserate with instead of helping you grow and move on? Perfect fit for you.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

She is not someone who should be trusted in couple’s counseling. She treated my husband terribly. She is not at all open minded when it comes to couples trying to work out their problems. We left her and are doing much better now.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Sucks. Bad. Seriously. It is hard to believe she still has a license. I think the ONLY reason her doors are still open is because she loves To peddle pills and some creeps like that.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

She is snobbish and condescending. I wonder if she is past her time to retire. She made derogatory comments about people I told her about.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

She pretends she carses, all she wants is your money...tole me to"quit feeling sorry for myself" then said she billed my insurance when she didnt and charged me a no show fee when SHE wrote the wrong time down.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I have seen Rosie several times and I think she is smart, thoughtful, always listens and makes suggestions - she is fabulous and would highly recommend her service!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

I saw dr Davis years ago, after a divorce. I felt safe with her the first session. She seemed to grasp my situation very quickly. I credit her with boosting my self esteem, enabling me to go to college, get an advanced degree, and lift myself and my children out of poverty. Years later, before moving to the east coast, I saw her once. I shared with her my daughter's choice in marriage. Dr Davis predicted disaster. I often wished I could have gotten my daughter into therapy with dr Davis. I'm sure she could have saved my daughter.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Having experienced many psychologists over many decades, I found Dr. Davis more interested in telling me about her personal issues and taking numerous sessions just obtaining details about my family's history, rather than providing ANY true help or direction for me. I don't know how she obtained the privilege to prescribe medications. She did not know how to write the prescription correctly and doubled my current dosage, which ultimately caused severe psychological and physical issues. She seems to try hard, but "watched the clock" and provided no therapy to help me with chronic pain and depression. Don't waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Rosie was extremely helpful for me as a long-term patient. I saw her from 2008 through 2013, regarding post-divorce stress and anxiety issues, along with anger management. Many of our interactions were based both on talking through the various issues and working to ensure that I was able to continue functioning through a high period of stress and anxiety. She did not push medication, and listened to my needs before prescribing any medication.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I would not recommend seeing this woman. She is highly unprofessional and if you are seeing her as a couple she will give you both contradicting information. In our case, she would blame my husband and say he needs medication when I was alone with her and when my husband was alone with her she would blame me and say I needed medication. However, she would never tell us that about ourselves to our faces and we went to her for months before we finally found out she was doing this. She will make majorly unprofessional and uneducated assumptions despite her claim to be a trained psychologist and she will pretend to be working "with" you but behind closed doors on an individual basis, she will work against you. After we discovered what she was doing, both of us felt extremely violated...it's a very hard feeling to fully describe but we trusted this women and all she did was take our money and string us along for months. Be VERY weary!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Dr. Rosalie Davis's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med