Ratings for Dr. Martin D. Mollen

I have an CRPS and when I see a dr. I typically take 10min to fill them in. He in turn asked 5min worth of questions with real concern and gave me very knowledgeable advice and care. He is fantastic. I will never look for another PCP again!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Martin Mollen treats my wife and I and we think his care and office staff rate a 5 in all respects. John and Lisa Seger.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Mollen for 6 years and he is one of the best doctors that I have had. He always takes time to talk to you about any problems. That is rare to find now.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I went in for a physical and I found Dr. Martin D. Mollen to be patient in explaining every detail and answering all my questions. He took great care and was very thorough with my examination. I find him to be very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I feel like I am treated like family when I go to his office. He takes the time to listen which many doctors don't. He gives advice without feeling that I am being chastised. He is a credit to his profession and I wish that there were more doctors like him. The office staff is also very good and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr.Martin Mollen is one of the most caring Dr.s that I have ever been to. My husband and I have been going to him for 15yrs. He takes the time to stop and listen to what you have to say and orders tests when necessary. I wish there where more caring Dr's like him out there! He is the BEST and we will keep seeing him as long as he is available.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I’ve been using Dr. Mollen for many 20 + years now and have always had the best of care. He has given referrals when needed and only to the best of doctors for the particular needs. Dr. Mollen is knowledgeable, friendly and answers all of the questions that I’ve had. Doctor provides the right tests and labwork to help monitor the patient. Office Staff couldn’t be better, never a problem in 20+ years.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Dr. Martin D. Mollen's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1974)